Baking

( HerculesXReader Baking )

HERCS POV
(Y/n) and I are baking because no reason she is making some chocolate chip cookies I keep stealing the dough/batter. (y/n) slaps my hand away once more, she puts the cookies into the oven and licks the batter/dough off her fingers and then starts licking the bowl clean. I swear some all over (y/n)'s face and she gets mad so she buries her face in my shirt and then puts the bowl on my head, getting some on my hair. I take the bowl off my head and see (y/n) laughing.
(Y/n)'s POV
I smashed the bowl on Herc's fat head and then I started laughing it was funny, he showers then he see's me putting the cookies in a empty ice cream container, he grabs the cake batter that's not made yet and dumps it on me I then slap him and yell " GO GET MORE " he obeys and then I shower. after my shower I out one of Herc's shirts on and some of my shorts I walk into the kitchen and make the cupcakes and a mini cake he doesn't bother me with batter and I don't.
(1 hour time skip )

The stuff is made me and Herc are having a tea party he is dressed in a tuxedo and I'm in a wearing a blue dress eat 3 cookies,1 cupcake and 1 some of cake each, the extras are for are movie, I have icing all over my lips so I kiss Herc on the lips he licks the frosting off his lips and hugs me then we watch movies all night eating cupcakes and kissing each other with frosting on our lips, were a couple so we do this pretty often than not.