Randomness

OK so random!! I'm going to type a lot but I'll put it into paragraphs! OK BYE

In Candyland, do the old candy people use candy canes? What is the dictionary definition of FLABBERGASTED? What is your favorite most fun to say word? BAZOOKA

When Ice cream hits the ground, when it melts does the milk go into rain? Milkyrain? Just wondering cuz thats just weird?

What is your favorite Punctuation?.! mine is ! Because ? is just a bent up version of !. When people are in movies and cuss a lot, why do they put on the thing that types out the words the letter then *******? Like B******? huh? did you ever wonder that?

This book is dedicated to Popstarkaitlyn for she is the one that taught me the phrase "Im not random. You just can't think as fast as me". LOL

So, what are you doing this holiday season? I'm opening presents, then I get to go to Calahari! With my grandma...... :l 

What is your favorite sports team? IDK mine. you know if I turned my screen..... Oh. there it is! Sideways you wouldn't be reading this. WOAH I can do it upside down too!

You wanna know how? Comment! It's Ctrl Alt arrow down. It's so amusing. to turn it back is Ctrl Alt arrow up.

if you want more randomness, comment, vote fan!

:P :) :l :( :'( Strep throat stinks

So. What are you doing right now? Well, I already know the answer to that! SO SLOW!

Corn Dogs! Corn dogs! Yummy yummy yummy!

I am sooooooo bored right now. That's why i'm gonna Post this.

I believe in MIDDLE of sentence CapItaliZation.

How many words can you think of that start with z?

Zebra

Zach

Zylophone (JK)

Zim

Zumba

AAAAAH!! The holiday season is making my brain fry!! :P

So When I get 100 Reads on this, I will post next chapter. ICU L8R!!