How Can I Love Thee, GOD?

God, the supreme God of all Gods in Heaven and Earth, I believe.

The Father Almighty, the Good God, Creator of all living and unliving things. The humans, the hope, the feelings, the lesson of good and bad, the essence of love through his Son Jesus Christ. Who's Christ?

When I was a small boy, I learned how to pray at night with my papa. At the same time, I searched the untidy and presence of dust all over the red book. An unknown book with an illustration of lighted candle and the title of it, "Ang Magandang Balita.

This was my favorite reading habit, praising God and thinking of goodness for others. I liked the way when I was the one who preached about the love of God to my Grade 6 classmates even in the text. The naughty boys merrily laughed at me to my seriouness and even called me Master.

God is so powerful, all-knowing... Horrible knowing, I guess for now. A sacred truth that the world is now under the influence of good and bad. Okay, I see his kindness but...

9 out of 10 people are poor in spirit, in health, lovelife, in everything. Hopeless for this world. The remaining 1 percent has all the goodness God has to offer - pretty faces, beautiful bodies, rich in money, perfect and healthy family, fame, ideal partner, adequate education in prestigious university, fame... strong faiths in God because they have all of these purity wicked gifts. "Kahit pa masama naman sila at puro pride na makakamtan (daw?) nila ang kotse o kahit ano, basta't hindi daw sila gagaya sa mga nanliliit na tao sa lipunan. Anak ng diyos ang mga ganitong taong gahaman? Eh di magsama silang dalawa."

Never forget the philosophical saying that LIFE IS UNFAIR. Our country Philippines depressed without an inch of love for the poor people. Even in lovelife or true love, there's no definitely JUSTICE. I want to die now.

Who would disagree?

The rich become richer... the poor become poorer. Beauty queens are treated like Goddesses... ugly true men like a smoldering that no one can help them... laundry women like dirt. Healthy people abuse their bodies, treated with fame...handicapped people try hard for the best. Some teenagers smoke pot, making ill drugs because of the money...the others haven't eaten dinner yet. Rich guy and girl deserved happy-go-lucky bad influece, enjoying the hungryngirls' and boys' atmosphere in the university...clueless, while the poor dreams undying noble love and welfare of the society without a generous help from other rich.

And I am here, doing this... ASKING YOU...asking GOD...

Why is this happening???

//Arcane as "Thirsty."