Nimiety

As I stood in the clearing to face him; I knew that this was now or never, do or die moment. I thought over all the terrible things that he had done. The hanus acts that he had commited. And all the wile he did them with a smile on his face, All the while he would happily walk around without a care in his eye. How I wished I could wipe that smirk off his horrid face, the same face that had haunted my nightmares.

"Jessica, Jessica, Jessica. What are you going to do my darling?" He paused and as if to himself said, "What could you do?"

His sinester laughter cut through the frigid air, making my hand tighten convulsivly around the large shard of glass that my, now, aching fingers haeld. I felt the warm liguid run through my fingers and drop to the ground. He could not get to me. I would not let him get to me.

"Come on, darling, let's go back inside and I'll forgive you for everything." His voice was mesmerizing, it purred in my ears making my knees shake.

I shook my head, "No. I will go nowhere with you."

He chucked, "My dear, that's not what you said when we spent the weekend in Vancouver."

I shivered with pleasure, yes I remembered all too clearly the weekend in Vancouver. I had my first taste of it. My first taste of him. Of sex.

He took that as a surrender and stepped towards me, I started to raise my hand to wound him, but suddenly, I couldn't think straight. My mind became slur as my vision clouded. I felt the shard slip from my hand and my body begin to collapse. Fading to black.