Part one

Her Brothers' Love
(A Dark Norman one-shot)
(Warning: Rape,torture,incest,underage sex,violence,sadism)

Norman sighed deeply watching Dani crawl onto his lap. Her beautiful skin looking very white against his tanned skin, dark from being outside too much but not her, she was his perfect angel. He could smell her sweetness already, fresh from the shower. Her hair still damp making it look almost as dark as his own, her blue green eyes glimmering since she saw him sitting down.

"How's my Dani today?" He asked and caressed her bare legs, one on either side of him. Her small hands resting on his chest.

"Im good, happy you are home. I missed you today." Dani said sweetly, nuzzling into his neck, scent marking him like she always did when he was at work.

Norman smiled and breathed in her clean scent, getting hard quickly. "I missed you too baby, days seem longer when youre not with me." He brushed a piece of hair behind her ear and caressed her cheek with his thumb.

Oh, his beautiful Dani. So sweet and pure, so very beautiful it was hard to let her out of his sight long enough for her to go to her all girls private school and making him head to work. Being away from her for 8 solid hours. He cherished their special moments like this where it was just them two in the house for a little while.

"At least its the weekend now." She smiled, trying to lighten his mood and succeding.

"Yes and its a very special weeekend its it my sweet Dani?"

She closed her eyes and took in his words, she seemed to crave them. Needed to hear them from him more than 20 times a day it seemed. "Yes it is, you excited?"

He groaned, his hips thrusting up into her without his consent making her mewl like a little kitten, "you know how excited I am, I have been waiting for this for over a year now. So have you."

Her birthday was this weekend, the day she would turn 16. It had seemed like she had been 15 for so long now and he had been marking days on a calender since her last birthday.

"We all have, Im a little nervous." Dani admitted and dropped her head slightly.

Norman lifted it with his finger, "Now now love, you know its going to be everything we dreamed of. Everything we want it to be, we are going to take such good care of you."

She nodded and kissed his palm. Rubbing her face into his large hand. Norman couldnt believe how lucky he was to have her, she was everything beautiful in this world all wrapped up into a small but gorgeous package, his dainty little Dani. Only five foot four to his five foot ten inches, she was perfect for him.

"Lets push that away until he gets home. For now, kiss me." He smiled when she grinned back at him and leaned in. Her plump lips perfect and soft against his, her pink tongue coming out to lick into his mouth. Norman moaned, unable to resist the way she made him feel, to think the things he thought of.

He cupped her face to deepen the kiss, letting his own tongue swirl into her mouth until she made that sexy little purr he couldnt get enough of. His hands slide down her arms and around her back, pulling her body flush against his. Her large breasts resting on his chest, he could feel her nipplees through the thin material of her shirt.

Dani started to rock her hips, slowly grinding against the length of his erection. Feeling her wetness soaking through the little boy shorts she wore for him made him groan. His hands sliding down over her perfectly round ass. Big enough for his large hands to get a good grip and help her move.

The door opened and they broke apart. Dani grinned and got off of him.

"Hey there baby, come say hi to me." Daemon grinned and caught her as she flung herself into his open arms. He lifted her by the ass and let her crawl up his body until her legs locked around his waist, his hands going around her curvy waist.