ZFilX

CHARACTERS:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

 Elizabeth Hollow way{ Victoria}                                                                                       

Cade Crest{ Cade}

Tray Moon{ Tray}

Ryan Shjie{ Ryan}

Lulu Neo{ Lu}

Derek{ Headmaster Derek}

Cas Milo{ Cas}

Sammy Ilea { Sammy, Sam, Little Sammy}

 Grandmother{ Angel}

Me me{ Me me}

J. Michael's{ J}                                                            

Lix Darvon{ Lix)

Dee Babbitt{ Dee}

Kol Star fire{ Kol}

Elijah Wooten{Elijah}

Xiomare Holding{Xiomare,Mare}

Klaus Vein{Klaus}      Mr. Jesse{ Jes}             PROLOGUE

I knew...That i was going to died here and now...

I knew....This Wasn't Normal....I Felt The Pain...

Inside Me...But It Never Came Out....I Wonder...

Was My Life Just Useless...No Love...No One

To Run To...Just To Me Sounds Like A Sad Story...

But To Thee End...I Wasn't Dead Yet....I Knew

My Life Was Going To Change...I Never Wanted

This...But I Didn't Make a Choice....

 Friday November, 08, Of 2013  8:30am Chapter 1

" Beebe Beebe Beebe"  I turn off my alarm clock sleepily. "Another useless day"... " I say under my breath." Let me tell you about myself... I Live in North England But I Speak British. I'm 17 years old

 I Live with my mother and grandmother. I don't have any brothers or sisters, Neither Friends I'm mostly a loner.... To me it's a Solo player. My hair is a brownish red  and my eye's are light green my skin is a white like snow and I'm kinda chubby. I get out my room and go downstairs where my grandmother was seating in the rocking chair next to the table. "Her grandmother said slowly", Good Morning dear did you sleep well?" I lean down and kissed my grandmother on her forehead". Same as always grandma." I replied".

" That's Good Dear," My Grandmother sticks out her index finger calling me to tell me something in my ear. Dear be careful when you walk home from work today alright?" I say Carelessly" Don't Worry Grandma It's Not like Something Bad is Going to Happen Right?" My Grandmother Said Noting But Gives Me a Worried Face. I Go over to The kitchen where My Mother was making Breakfast." Morning Mama" I kiss her on the cheek, Morning Dear". Mom I'm Going to be late getting home today I got work. At what time are you getting out, Maybe at 11:30. My Lord Hun that's too late, She said worried." Don't worry mom I will get back as quickly as possible" I quickly eat my eggs and take a piece of bread then left before my mother would call my boss or make me stay home. I Grab my skateboard and rode off to Inglewood High-School. " I Thought to myself". Ever since My father died My mother was worried sick about me. After he died He passed on a necklace  with a lock but no key to open with, I thought it was his last memory of him to me. It was the most important thing in the world to me.