1. Pregnant By My Sister's Boyfriend - SecretSpark

This is one amazing book for all you fans of romance, drama, teen life and teen fiction. Here's the blurb:

"Scarlett is just an average, quiet, laid back girl. But when it came to boys, they always compared her to her sister and made it clear that she wasn’t good enough. Until once - for the first time in her life - Scarlett felt desired, for the first time something that her sister had was easily hers.. She never intended to hurt her twin or take things that far with her sister’s boyfriend; Kyle, but it happened and she couldn’t take it back. She couldn’t even forget about it because there was a baby growing inside of her reminding her of her sinful deed every single day, but she kept it a secret...

Will the truth ever come out? Will Stacey and Kyle make it? Will Scarlett be able to be with the guy she truly likes? Can one mistake break the sisters' bond for good? Or will the twins learn to forgive and forget?

You’ll have to read and find out ;)

Link to trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJci6Wl3YWk"

Honestly this writer is super talented - she puts so much thought, depth and emotion into this book it's hard not to love it. Quick, go read it now!