Still

Whenever I see someone amongst the crowd who has that same haircut you've always had, I freeze. I still do.
When someone calls out my name at random times, I turn and hope it's you. I still do.
Whenever my phone lights up in the middle of the night, I hope your name appears on my screen. I still do.
Whenever I close my eyes at night, I always dream of you. I still do.
Even after all these years. I still do.
Even after all those tears. I still do.
I will still always be in love with you.

Whenever I see your face, my heart would jump with joy. It still does.
Whenever I remember the times we had, my tears won't stop. It still won't.
Whenever I see you with her, my heart breaks all over again. It still will.
Did you know my heart beats only for you? It still does.
Did you know my mind only thinks of you? It still does.
It always has. It will continue to.
I will still always be in love with you.

Did you know I never really wanted to let you go? You still don't.
Did you know the reason I did? You still don't.
Did you know I how much I cried? You still don't.
Did you know what I felt when I saw the tears run down your face? You still don't.
Did you know how painful it was to see you every day after and pretending not to be hurt? You still don't.
Did you know it has always been you even before you knew me? You still don't, do you?
You still don't know all that, but I still remember every detail, every stab of pain, and every prick of guilt.
I will still always be in love with you.

I will still always be in love, and I will still always be sorry for falling for you.

__________

So hello you guys! It's been a while, eh? 
I was suddenly hit with this, so I thought I'd share it ( =3=)

And I dedicate this to the StarHues for being such an awesome person and because, well, I just love you so much <3

Love, hugs and kisses from me to you all! You are awesome!