Carter

Carter

If you feel you get worth nightmare in your sleep i will say you don’t get worth nightmare. Okay i am Carter Kane from Brooklyn. Perhaps if you meet me on the street, you’ll ignore me. It’s totally for me because i’m nothing. And i am egyptian magician. (okay you can start laughing know).

Okay, lets we jump my description part. As the magician you have lot of “special” ability. One of them is dreaming your enemy plan council (it’s quite disturbing trust me.). Last night i got the bad vision. I stood in the dark place. Darkness surround my body like a solid liquor until i think my body has sank in the nil river. I have heard horrible sound spoke far away. It was ancient sound. But i felt i already knew one of the sound. I came to that sound with trembling step. Finally i could see them and my body became numb when i saw them. Stood crosing to my place beautiful woman. She wore long dark dress. Golden necklace hang from her neck. Her face really pretty with simple make up. But she radiated horrified aura. Next to her stood muscular old man with dark aura. He wore simple t-shirt,  black leather jacket and jeans trousers with combat shoes. On his back jacket drawn hieroglyph of chaos, isfet. Apophis.

“So you fail to raise me. My lovely son” said a woman voice. Her voice remind me to my last terrible chaperone in brooklyn house. She got bad surprise from us. “unfortunately” it making her for back to first nome.

“I am sorry mom. Kane family bothering me. I already swallowed the sun but he chant execration spell to my shadow. I can’t return to the mortal world” said Apophis.

“Alas. I think my childs always meet failure on the mission to awake me, huh. My lovely son and daughter failed to awake me on ancient land. Poor me.” My chaperone said.

“hahahaha. So her childs is failed too. Yeah at last she back to her long sleep again.”

“sigh. Yeah it’s really good news for me. I don’t have minion to awake me again.” Murmured her.

“Yeah. Poor you my queen.” Said new voice.

His coming put all of  us in surprise. Stood a thin man with horrible fashion. His eyes like eagle eyes. it is like he has lot of plan. Bad plan. One of his arm hold an ancient book. Holy horus he is Setne.

“You have a courage to come here traitor.” Said Apophis. “Oh i am really sorry to you my lord for helping them to capture your shadow.” Setne whispering. Suddenly waves of darkness hit him on the chest. He fall to the back with his ass hitting the floor hardly. “Ow” said Setne. “Yeah because your little help they got my shadow and execrate me. Now i can’t back to mortal world forever.” Apophis angry voice echoed on the room.

Setne looked at Apophis calmly. His lips begun to move likes start to chant a spell. After that he managed to make slight smile. “why do you smail like that? Do you think i am joking with my words?” said Apophis. “No my lord. I just surprised to see you on the despair like that.” “What are you..”, “Enough. Both of you” woman interrupted. “Why you come to this place Khaemwaset?” asked the black woman.

“Could you just call me Setne my lady? I didn’t have sense how my father gave me the name like that to me.” Said Setne. “Ah, yeah my lady i come here to demand you my help, your majesty.” Setne added. “Don’t trust him, my dear mother. He is liar.” Apophis replied. “But i am your best shot my lady. Since your child is useless now my lady.” Setne said. “What do you mean with useless? You are pathetic  magician.” Apophis voice increase. “Calm down Apophis. Setne what kind of help you offering to me?” asking the black lady.

Setne grinned “yeah my lady. I have the book of Thoth. I read some part of this book and i find interesting part.” Said Setne.

“What is that?” asked lady impatiently.

“The knowledge which it found on my father era. Egypt reached their top glories in my father authorization. So at that time Egypt has strongest power of magic. By the way my father is diviner. He saw murky vision about something will challenge Egypt in future. He ordered to Chief Lector in that era to capture Egypt magic power to the scroll. And they done that. That scroll content great power. Great enough to cast other secret spell on this book. Spell to resurrect any creature including you my lady.” Setne long explaination.

“Interesting. So where is the scroll now?” lady asked.

“Unfortunately my lady, my father hide that scroll. No one can find that scroll directly. But he leave the artefact to find that scroll. Only people has pure heart can use that artefact. Honestly my lady i tried to help awake you with other way. I send petsuchos to long island. I hope that creature could meet them and making chaos between them. I hope from that chaos you would awake my queen. Because creature like you will exist as long as your main aspect exist in the mortal world.” Other long Setne’s explaination.

“Good job Setne but it’s not enough to awake me. Because i am the Chaos itself.” Said the woman. “so with that condition, how will we do? I am pretty sure our side don’t have someone with pure heart.”. “Give it to me my lady. I have good plan to accomplish that great plan.” Setne said and turn his head to Apophis “I will need your help lord Apophis.”

“I hope your plan is good and don’t try to betray us.” Apophis said.

“Fine my lord. Let’s start this. Before that let me crush our intruder first.” His eyes stared to me. He gave me cruel smile “Hullo buddy.” He pointed his index finger on me and shot my ba with white light. I woke my eyes and sweat flooded my body.

Thank you. I’ll give update sooner. Give the review please. And i’m sorry if my english bad. I just want to make my own story about crossover from Rick Riordan books.. J