The Widow On Elm Wood Drive

The main characters: Mary ( widow), Joy ( neighbor),Todd ( neighbor) , Bobby the (Postman) Claire (neighbor)

(Analog)

The beginning of the month Mary and her husband got back from their Honeymoon where Mary found her husband drowning in his own blood. The man had just had a massive heartache that lead to a seizure Mary stood over her dead husband's corpse.

On a hot summer afternoon Joy and Claire were sipping nice cold and refreshing ice tea on their front porch."Hey Joy I feel so bad for Mary she has had the worst month. She firsts got married then on there honeymoon her new husband has a heartache that lead to a seizure." Claire says. A few hours Bobby the postman came walking up the front steps." Hey Girls how your day been? I have here both of your mail. " As Bobby was walking down the steeps from giving them their mail.

Todd came running out Marys flat in horror. As he was running out into the middle of the street with an strange face. Mary was sitting in her big red armed chair in the middle of her flat. There was blood dripping down her face down to her stomach. Her eyes were bloodshot red, the bed was in the corner of the room dripping in Mary's cream and rich blood , Her walls were splattered in her blood and vomit. Claire and Todd both look at eachother in shock Joy tries to break the weird silence by asking Todd , " What happened in there with Mary also we need to call the cops like now."

Joy pulls out her cell phone and called the cops after talking to them for a long time she hangs up and says, " They are on their way and told us to not got in the flat because it can be considered of witness tampering." Twenty minutes later the cops and ambulances came , they were questing Todd and Claire while the coroner was checking out Mary. The cops came over to all three of them and said that Mary was murdered and asked if any of them heard anything the last night and said she had been dead for 12 hours.

After the cops had left the three neighbors stood in a circle in shook question which of them did it. Joy went back to her flat Todd and Claire also did the same. That night was brought with thoughts on what have happened to Mary and why someone would hurt her.

At 6am Monday Morning the sound of a moving truck came driving into Mary's old driveway. The couple came out of the car looked all around then started to unpack the moving truck. Joy woke up to a knock on her flat's door. She walked down her stairs opened the door and saw two strange people looking at her. " Who the *%^*$ are you and why did you wake me up?" Joy had expressed.

The new couple just stood there and the woman started to speak." Hello Miss. my husband and I just moved in the neighborhood and wanted to meet our neighbors also we heard that something had happened in our new flat would you be able to tell us." Joy spoke up, "Yes the last person who lived in the flat was brutally murdered 2 months ago." The lady stood in shock the man didn't even look surprised he just grabbed his wife's hand and walked away. Joy closed the door called Claire and Todd ," Hey guys we have new neighbors the woman seemed nice but the guy wasn't in shock at all after telling him and his wife about Mary he stood there like he had heard it before or like he knew what happened." She hung up and looked out her window in confusion.

Todd walked out of his flat to mary's old flat looked in the window say the man looking in the bedroom and he touched the wall where Mary had died and smiled a weird smile turned around thinking that someone was watching him. Todd ducked under the window sill. He thought to himself (Did he just touch the wall the had Marys splattered blood and then smiled also did he know her and why would you buy a flat that had someone murdered in it.) I better tell the cops and ask them to question him. He looks really shady.

The cops came to the flat and asked the husband questions. " Why did you choose to buy this flat, why when one of your neighbors told you what happened to the person who used to live there you didn't look shocked just content and went home?" One cop asked. The man said, " I don't know and I saw this for sale and I bought it. If we're done here or if you're not going to arrest me can I get back to my life." Not soon after the cops had left the flat, they started to put the case of the Mary back on the whiteboard. The cops sat in the station trying to look up information on the new residents living in the flat on Elmwood Drive.

Todd, Joy and Claire meet on Joys porch where Bobby came over to them, " Hey guys who are the new residents down the road? I just delivered their mail and the wife answered the door her husband just stared at me and I felt like i've seen him before." Bobby said, " Yeah that's what I said he does look familiar and he walked over to the where Mary was murdered touched the wall then smirked. It was so weird, but the cops are looking into him." Todd said. A couple hours later the four of them were still in conversation when the cops came rushing down the street and stopped in front of the Marys old flat went in with a gurney the wife came out on it. The 4 of them rushed over and saw her blood shot and dead. As she was taken away her husband stood in the door frame with a smile on his face. The cops said, " You sir are under arrest for the murder of Mary and your wife anything you say or do can be used against you if you can't afford a lawyer a lawyer will be given to you." The cops walk over to the 4 neighbors and asked them to be in the courtroom when he is on the stand. Then left.

Four days later in the courthouse the man takes his seat and was shown pictures of mary when they found her and the defense lawyer started to ask him questions. " Sir what do you have to saw for yourself I would like to ask you a couple questions, First question how did you Know Mary?" The man says " I meet her once." " Well that's what you saw but we know that you have been stoking her we have witness that can prove that they saw you following Mary and we believe that you are a serial killer and that you have no emotion for what you did." Jury : We find him guilty of both the murders and will be sent to solitary confinement.

( Two years later the four neighbors were back to normal and the flat down the road was destroyed and a new one was built on top and a three kid and single mom lives there.)

The End.