Chapter 3

I bought the house. Next is to buy a car. Like I would walk from here to school. I usually used Dad's car to go to school but i'm not living there now. After that i'll go shopping. Anything nice is good. I'm vain. I know. But that's the use of money. Besides, I still have another savings account which holds $50,000,000. I don't know where they got all that money. All I know is that both of them is from rich family. More of a millionaire and so whatever. Both of them also has business in other countries. So I'm not that thrift when it comes to my things.

I went to Radical Motor Sports. I want the Audi R8 Spyder. If you don't know it, it's a convertible. It's price is $170,000 dollars. Okay, i'm so vain. I'm acting like a cheerleader. I'm just celebrating my life. I'm emancipated now. Not exactly. Dad is still supporting me. Like I still need his support. I have my own business. Wait, I didn't tell it to you, right? I have a clothing line. But nobody knows that i'm the owner. I don't want them to. It's so irritating that people you don't even know. knows you. Being popular and all. Eeew. My parents are used to it, though. It's a good thing they didn't tell their children's name.

"Miss, we're here." So much for a cab driver. I paid him and went inside the shop. Okay, they still have my Audi. I hurriedly bought it and used it. Hello! How can I go home if I didn't use it? I'm used to driving. My Dad's car is also an Audi but it's a 2010 version. Mine is 2011. So I guess I don't need any help or orientation about driving this. I bring it to an Auto Shop so they can pimp it or whatever you call it. The color is phantom black. Black is beautiful.

I waited for hours and then I went home. To my Dad. I still have my things there. I pick it up and create a note.

Hey, Dad. It's me. Niesha. I already have a place to live. I bought it with my savings accounts. Thanks for the money. I still have your credit card. I guess i'll use it later to shop for clothes. Well, if you want to know where i'm staying, it's in 552 Laguardia Place. The 10th floor is mine. Okay. Bye. Thanks for everything.

I leave the note on his bedside table. I get my things and put in in my car. I glimpse at the house for the last time. I turn around and went inside the car and drive. I stop at my place first and then went out again to shop. I drive towards 5th Avenue. There's so many stores there. I just love them. So there. After I shop I went home and fix my things. All I need to fix are my clothes and personal belongings. After that, I went to the rooftop and watch the people at Washington Square.

What I saw took me off guard. It's Ellard. But he's with someone. She's beautiful. Is she his girlfriend? I thought.. Oh, well. Boys are definitely liars. I smiled wryly. He put his arms around the girl. What a flirt. They look good together. They both should go to hell.

Wait. What am I saying? I shouldn't be saying these things. I sighed and shook my head. How can I be so sure that Ellard's the one i'm seeing down there? The distance is too far. I can't be sure, right? And I shouldn't get mad.

I turn around and go to the elevator. I want to see it with my own eyes. While I'm at the elevator, I fix myself. I run my hand through my tank top and shorts. I think I look okay. I went out and head for Washington Square.

Okay. What I saw at the rooftop is true. It's really Ellard and he's with a girl I don't know. I continued to walk. I pretend that I didn't see him.

"Hey! Niesha!" He called. And now, what? He still has the courage to show me his face. He jog towards me and the girl followed. "Niesha, this is Adela. She's my sister." I almost look at her wide-eyed but I resisted. I just pretend to be emotionless. I looked at her and she smiled at me. Well, they look alike. She's pretty and looks so serene.

"Hi. I heard a lot about you from my brother." She said then smiled at me.

I raised my eyebrow at him. "Don't believe her. She's just joking." He laugh nervously. "So, you went here to what? Do you leave near here?" I remained silent.

"Hey, we live near here. And we're also tired. So, want to walk with us? We lived at 552 Laguardian Place." She said.

"552 Laguardia Place? Seriously?" I blurted out.

"I thought you don't know how to speak." She chuckled.

"Adela." Ellard looked sharply at her.

"Sorry. Yeah, we live there. " She apologized.

"Where exactly?" I asked.

"6th floor. It's a Co-Op." Ellard answered.

"Oh." I muttered. I stayed silent until we reach the loft. I went inside without telling them anything.

"You live here?" Adela asked.

"Uhm. Yeah." I said hesitantly. I'm aware that Ellard is listening.

"Really? So we're neighbors!" She said.

I just looked at her. They went inside the elevator but I didn't get inside.

"C'mon." She smiled enthusiastically.

"Uhm. No. I haven't eaten anything so I'll eat outside." I smiled forcefully.

"Why don't you eat with us?" Ellard offered.

"No. I'm okay."

"Please? Niesha, please eat with us. I really want to talk to you. I want to know you more." Adela pleaded. She's so cute. So childish.

"Uhm." I mumbled.

"Please. Please. Please. Please." She crooned.

"Okay. Okay." I said. I went inside the elevator with them and Adela press the button for the 6th floor.

"Mom would really like it when she meet you. Ellard keeps on talking about you." She giggled.

I raised my eyebrow and look at Ellard who's hiding his face but I can still see him blushing. "Seriously?" I asked.

"Yeah. He's like a child when he's talking about you. So so cute." She laughed.

I smirked and the elevator opened which means we're already on the 6th floor.