Epilogue

{•>Author's Note: I WAS REALLY SURPRISE AT HOW MANY PEOPLE JOINED IN THE NAMING! EVEN SOME PEOPLE THAT I KNOW BEEN READING THIS STORY FINALLY COMMENTED... IT MADE ME HAPPY KNOWING YOU GUYS WERE ALIVE! EVEN THOUGH THERE WERE A TON OF TITLES AND I LOVED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! I WAS WAY HAPPY THAT YOU ALL TOOK TIME AFTER READING THE CHAPTER TO HELP ME ALSO... BUT, NONE OF THEM CAME TO THE TITLE I WAS LOOKING FOR! MAYBE AFTER READING THIS CHAPTER EVERYONE MIGHT UNDERSTAND WHY I'M SAYING THIS! THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT READ THIS STORY TO THE END! I LOVE ALL MY READERS WITH ALL MY HEART EVEN THE ONES WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE STORY BEING SO UNEDITED! ;D SO WITHOUT FURTHER OR DUE I PRESENT TO YOU, MY LOVELY READERS... THE LAST CHAPTER! ❤️<•}

||•¥FIVE YEARS LATER¥•||

Leo POV

It's been over five years since Kyle has disappear off the face of this earth. I know he's in one of our alliance packs but, even though i've checked all of them I still couldn't sniff him out. My heart, my body, my wolf, yearns for the mate we couldn't see, touch, or was able to give him proper love. Oh! How I've wish I could talk to him just at least once before he left. I could have stopped him from leaving! I would have told him how much I loved him and that I would look after him more closely and that I wasn't gonna let anyone hurt him ever again. But I solemnly blew that chance.

Eddy had told me he was doing fine and that he always asked for me whenever they did talk. Which I took as a good sign. The only thing that actually changed was that I was alpha now and Max was beta, but Eddy refused to mate until Kyle gets back. Of course their sexual active just not having sex. I don't know how Max hasn't marked Eddy yet. But, there is one thing I realized about my brother. He has his wolf under major control.

My farther and his beta had passed their positions over to us the day after Kyle left. He said he needed a vacation and that as soon as Kyle comes back so would he. It was strange to have him say that. Never know my father liked Kyle even a little. It's not like he would have a reason to. My father just doesn't like anyone! I let a loud sigh slip pass my lips.

I've beat myself up all these years but I realize that's still not going to make Kyle return. I prey to the goddess every day that he returns to my side safely and we can begin our life together. Though I know we can't go back to the way we were. We can start a new together. And if I have to i'll spend the rest of our life together saying I'm sorry.

Eddy POV

"Stop Max." I murmured sleepily as I waved my hand in the air. I heard him chuckle as he brought his lips closer down to my ear.

"Wake up baby. Today is the day." He whispered against my ear and kissed at the earlobe. I smiled and sat up slowly. Then stretched hard and yawned loudly.

"I know. I'm up. I'm up." I mumbled. I yanked the cover back and dragged my sluggish body out of the bed, then made my way to the bathroom clicked on the light, did the whole flinching thing with my eyes as I covered them, but quickly recovered and made my way to the shower.

"You don't seem too excited Eddy." Max voice piped up from behind me even though I knew he was their eyeing me the whole entire time while I strip down.

"You, my parents and your family decided this without me. Of course I'm not ready." I murmured as I stepped in the shower. But of course he still heard me. I heard him sigh loudly.

"Eddy! I'm really looking forward for this day. You promised me. Since your not ready to mate you agreed to adopt! We can't go back on our word you know how long it took to find a kid that resembled both of us?" He argued. I groaned as I started to soap down my body.

"Yes, Max I know cause every time I bring up not being ready to be a mother you through this 3 years thing in my face. It's tiring. Your tiring!" I argued back as I rinsed off my body and shut the water off. Then turned and glared at him.