Chapter 1 - Meet the Family

Disclaimer: I don't own these characters! I'm not that creative. They are all J.K.Rowling's, I just like to make them do funny things. I'm also using her setting, obviously...you know...Hogwarts and stuff. Sorry, I've never done one of these before! Anyway, all hers.

 "I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me." - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Chapter 1 - Meet the Family

I smiled with satisfaction as I looked in the mirror above my dresser in my bedroom. I could hear my two brothers, James and Albus, stomping around upstairs, rushing to get everything packed before it was time to go. I rolled my eyes and walked down the hallway towards the kitchen to wait for them to come down.

“James! Albus! If you are not downstairs in three minutes, we are leaving without you!” my mother, Ginny, yelled, sounding much so like grandma I had to stifle a snicker. I wouldn’t dare say that aloud though; I do value my life.

“That’s alright, mum! We’ll just take a flying car, like Uncle Ron and Dad did,” James yelled back flippantly. He smiled at mom as he dragged his trunk down the hallway, Albus trailing after him. I laughed and sat down at the table, putting my feet up. Sneakily, I pulled my wand out of its hiding place in my boot. When mum had her back turned I flicked my wand and sent a magazine flying towards me from the other end of the room.

Unfortunately, that was the moment my dad walked in. He raised an eyebrow in question as he saw the floating magazine before turning his gaze to me. He had his wand out in no time and quickly assembled the paper into little balls that were inavertedley, throwing themselves at me. I laughed and raised my hand to throw it back at him, aiming for right in between his glasses. 

“Lillian, take your feet off the table and lower that paper ball. Harry dear, could you please refrain from encouraging the kids to use magic in the house,” Mum said while still facing the stove. She handed Albus his plate.

Albus took the seat next to me and widened his eyes. He bent down to my ear and whispered, “I swear she has eyes in the back of her head, that woman does. She’s almost as bad as McGonagall.” I snickered at his remark before returning to my breakfast when I saw mum’s sharp eye turn in our direction. She had ears like a hawk, too.

Mum walked over to dad and put her arms around him, “Harry, I thought you said you didn’t tell them about that old flying car adventure,” she raised an eyebrow, glaring at him playfully.

He looked at her as lovingly as he had for as long as I could remember, “I’m sorry dear, they forced it out of me. Really, they did,” he quivered his bottom lip at her and she rolled her eyes.

“Don’t give me that look; that only works if you’re handsome enough to pull it off,” that wiped the grin off his face, “Besides, I guess you’ll just have to make it up to me later,” she winked at him.

The three of us kids opened our mouths and pretended to start gagging.

“Mum, dad, if you love us you will stop with that right this instant,” Albus stated looking rather repulsed.

“Yeah, can you cool it? We don’t need a baby right now, we didn’t even want this one,” James joked jerking his thumb at me. I narrowed my eyes into slits.

“Those sound like fighting words, dear brother,” I stated, smirking at my brother and standing up, wand raised.

Then Dad stepped in, “Alright you two, that’s enough. We don’t want anyone to get hurt. We all know it’d be James,” dad laughed and grabbed James, putting him in a head lock. Albus and I snickered at him flailing around underneath dad’s armpit.