Chapter 1

Kionna

"KeKe wake up we got to go to school." my sister Deja said shaking me awake.

"Alright alright I'm up." I said getting up.

Oh my bad where are my manners. My name is Kionna but some call me KeKe. I live with my mom, dad, and my sister Deja. Deja is only a year younger than me making her 16 years old.

I'm a senior here in Atlanta Georgia and since we just moved here about 3 days ago I'll be going to another school. Towers High if I'm not mistaken.

"KeKe hurry yo ass up!" Deja yelled.

"Day keep taking and yo ass gone be riding the bus!!" I yelled back calling her by her nickname.

I hopped in the shower and when I got out I put on my red skinny jeans and a black tank top with a black hoodie. Since I'm mixed with Asian Indian blank and white my hair is very long but I cut it every now and then. Usually I wear my hair down curly or I put it in a low side ponytail and just let it flow over my shoulder and also cause I wear my hood over my head a lot in class. Today I decided to put my hair in a bun with a bang going I the left. I added my black and red bandana then I put on my black and red sandals. I went and knocked on Deja's door meaning that I'm ready to go. I walked downstairs and my mom and dad was sitting at the table eating. "Morning sweetie." My mom said smiling at me.

"Morning ma." I said grabbing an apple and waiting for Deja.

"You know it's already 8:30 you guys are going to be late on your first day." My dad said.

"Sorry I forgot to set my alarm clock last night." I said biting into my apple.

"Ready KeKe?" Deja asked me.

"Yup. Come on." I said grabbing my book bag, phone, earbuds, and my smaller book bag that I use sometimes.

I drove to the school in my Black Escalade and I knew where it was since it was only down the street and around the corner. Hell I could've saved gas and walked. I parked and Deja was shaking indicating that she was nervous. "Day what you so scared for?" I asked her.

"Cause it's the very first day of school and its a new school and neither one of us know anybody." she said.

"Well come on let's go get out schedules and when school is out meet me back here so we can go straight home." I said putting on my back pack.

We walked into the school and the front office was right there so we went in to get our schedules. "How may I help you." A woman said.

"We are new here and we'd like to get our classes please." Deja said.

"First and last names please?" the woman asked.

"Deja Robison" Deja said.

"Kionna Robison." I said.

"Alright just a minute and I'll give you your schedules and have some one show you around." she said smiling.

10 minutes later she gave us our schedules and the principal showed me around then we finally got to my first class. "Ms. Amy we have a new student." the principal said walking into the class.

"Oh okay hello darling my name is Ms. Kirkland and what's your name and if you don't mind tell the class to." Ms. Kirkland said.

"Kionna but some call me KeKe don't matter I answer to both." I said.

"Aye KeKe you got a boyfriend?" some dude said.

"Jay!!" Ms. Kirkland said.

"It's cool and no and I'm not looking either so you ain't got a chance boo." I said laughing and blowing him a kiss.