Dating Jacob.

*Sammy's p.o.v*

Yamia: Sammy don't forget that Chresanto is coming over.

Me: ugh. Why?

Yamia: you know. His stanky ass wants to see you.

Me: fine, would you be home?

Yamia: yea. But you and him will be going to the movies.

Me: Say what now?

Yamia: yea. You have to.

Me: fine. What movie?

Yamia: Ted 2.

Me: you trying to make me jump on him scared as fuck?

Yamia: you 2 make a cute couple. Why did your silly ass even dump him.

Me: I just wasn't feeling it.

Yamia: I could've had him.

Me: *speechless*

Yamia: *phone rings* yea.... OK... She understands....awe tell her me and Sammy said to get better.

Me: who the hell was that?

Yamia: that was Chresanto. He said he couldn't make it.

Me: typical. I'll just go with Jacob then.

Yamia: I still can't believe Jacob hasn't asked you out yet.

Me: you know your very confusing.

Yamia: how so?

Me: first your saying how me and Chresanto make a cute couple now your complaining about how Jacob should ask me out.

Yamia: I may be confusing but you love my confusing ass.

Me: that's true. Now let me go watch the movie.

With that I left and got in my car. Once I was at the movies I saw Jacob standing there with a cheesy ass smile. I walked up to him and gave him a hug. He hugged back bringing his hand to my lower back. He stopped it right above my butt. I smiled and stood on my tippy toes so his hand reached my butt. He grabbed my ass and squeezed it. I gasped.

Jacob: Summer?

Me: yea?

Jacob: would you be mine?

Me: yes.

Jacob: good, because I've been holding this in for the longest.

Me: wha-

I got cut off my his lips pressing against mine. I didn't stop him. I kissed back this time one of my hands were on his member. I heard him moan. I slowly started to grind on him when he stopped me.

Jacob: don't turn me on bby. Then we won't be able to watch the movie.

Me: well I really don't want to watch Ted 2.

I started grinding on him, making him moan.

Jacob: Baby. Let's go home then.

Me: sounds like a plan to me.

We drove to his house. He lived alone. We went in and he turned on the light.

Me: lay down on the floor I wanna sit on you seeing if I'm light to you.

He did what he was told, laying on his back. I sat on his member and he groaned. I adjusted myself so I was facing him. I started riding on his member. He moaned, grabbing my hips and making them go in circles. I smiled and kissed him.

Jacob: ugh. Baby. Yes.

Me: don't worry papi. You will be moaning
My name in a few seconds. *smirks* I got off him and kissed him, pulling his pants down at the same time. He didn't even notice his 9in was standing up straight in the air. He closed his eyes and I went to his 'manhood' i licked the tip of his dick as he moaned loudly. I started to lick every inch of him. Then I started sucking on it.

Jacob: oh fuck! SUMMER, YES RIGHT THERE.

He pushed my head down more, making me gag. I took his dick out of my mouth and smiled. He started smirking, looking at me up and down. He went on his knees and stood me up. He took down my pants and my panties. He wrapped my legs around his neck and started eating me out.

Me: Fuck! YES PRINCEYYYY RIGHT THERE.

Jacob: Baby, your nick name for me is super sexy.

Me: PRINCEYYYY. *moans.*

Jacob: what's my name Mami?

Me' JACOBBBBBB!

Jacob: try again

Me: PRINCEYYYY.

Jacob: oh baby yes that's my name. Scream all you want. *continues to eat her out*

Me: Fuck.

Jacob: oh baby. *the doorbell rings.*

Me: I'll get it.

I go and answer the door and see Chresanto standing there. I was speechless.

Chresanto: hey summer. Is Jacob home?

Me: yea.

Chresanto: by the way, you look fine in that bra and those pink laced see through panties.

Me: I looked down and covered myself.

Chresanto: aye, no reason to be ashamed Mami.

Me: aye, only Jacob calls me that.

Chresanto put his hand on my clit and massaged it. I moaned softly and pushed his hand away.

Jacob: who Is it?

Me: no one. I'm going to the alley.

Jacob: in ur underwear?

Me: yea no one is up this late.

Jacob: I guess your right. Come home when You want.

Me: k.

I went outside and closed the door shut.

Me: what the hell you doing here?

Chresanto: I miss you. I really do. I came to say that I'm sorry that I abused you and cheated. I want to grow old with you. I wanna show you love everyday. I want to wake up next to you each morning. I want to raise a beautiful family with you. I want to be the one to cheer you up when you feel low.

Me: awe. Chres. I never knew you felt that way.

Chresanto: please, if you don't want me. Just let me make love to you this one night in the alley.

Me: deal. Maybe if your lucky, I may break up with Jacob and go back to you.

Before he could say anything, I kissed all the way to the alley. He pushed me against the alley way wall and played with my left boob. I moaned softly.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
Alright yall. This chapter is done. Next chapter will be about if princey looked through their bedroom window and say them kissing all the way to the alley.

Please guys. Go subscribe to CollapseYT. He's the best boyfriend anyone could ask for.

i
Don't know why I put a picture of Ray
i