Lullaby (Neah Walker x Reader)

Searching around all my notes I find this story I write two years ago, it was Neah x an OC but it was incomplete. I decided to change it a little to make reader chan the protagonist and complete the story.

I don't know Neah's appearance colors so I'll just describe him according to the fan art :3

I

(Y/n) (l/n) is a girl chosen by the Noah Gene since she was a child and in consequence, her parents leave her alone in the world.

'Who will raise a monster like her?' 'Why does it have to be us?' 'Is god cursing us?' Those were common words she become used to hear from her parents and family who hated her at the point that they tried to kill her several times. All her life was like a hell; her parents always ignored her and that fact only helped her to awoken as a Noah more early than what it was planned.

After killing all her family the Noah inside her, took her to the mansion where the millennium earl was staying.

—Eh? What do we have here? — A strange man with a big smile appeared in front of a scared girl —what a strange case... you are already awakened as a Noah but why is your skin is still keeping that (skin color) color? ... Well, that doesn't matter, welcome to the Noah Family...—

~Time skip to years later~

Years have passed since the girl joined the Noah and since then, the family has grown and now there were a total of thirteen members; but along all of them, she was the only one without the characteristic dark skin of everyone.

Despite that she had now a family who cares for her; she was still having that cold personality over her and she prefers to maintain the distance with most of them. Only with the earl was different. In her eyes, he was like a father for her so since then she has been doing an effort to be a useful person to him. She learned everything she thinks will be useful for her father; from study about the innocence and the Noah origins to how to plays the piano, she learns everything what was in her power and that effort made her the favorite of the Earl.

Not only her effort impressed him but her fight skills and ability to accomplish whatever the Earl asks in no matter of time that makes her so precious for him.

All her life revolves around the Earl and his wish to destroy all the innocence but nobody can know when the destiny chooses another fate for you...

...

That day was like always. In the morning once (y/n) get ready, she goes to the library in the Noah mansion to continue with her studies until the afternoon or when the Earl needs her but for a strange reason, the door of the library was slightly open.

Who entered the library before her? She wondered open the door completely to enter the room in search of the intruder because besides her, none of the others Noah go there except the Earl but he only goes when she's there.

Walking through the bookshelf corridors, (y/n) starts to search of that intruder who dared to enter in her library. Yeah, the library was her possession. The Earl gives it to her when she asks him for some books to study. Fill of books with any subject and language, that place was like her own bedroom; there even have a piano room in the middle of that huge room filled by books.

After walking a while, she finally arrives at the study room a little tired of walked around the entire room searching for the intruder but when she arrives there, a man with violet hair was sleeping over the sofa near the desk where she had all her documents and books.

Who is him and what is he doing here?

She approached him with confusion on her face. She extended her arm trying to awake him but before she could touch him, he grab the girl by the wrist and pull her abruptly in the sofa and turning positions being him over her and locking her arms above her head.