First date ( Harry styles imagine)

It's been 7 days since you and Harry been dating . Today is your first date your super nervous and excited. Your friends Emma and Carly help you get ready for the date. Emma does your makeup and hair and Carly helps pick out your outfit a black dress and sparkly pumps. Your makeup is sparkly pink and black eyeliner and mascara of course .Your hair (your hair color) in curls.

         You hear a knock at your door. Emma answers while you check your makeup, hair and the way you look. Your so nervous really nervous!! (Y/N) Emma screams Harry is here!! You scream hold on i will be right there !! Your walking out of the bathroom door nervous for your life until you see how cute Harry looks! White shirt with chest hanging out and of course his tight black pants !! When he saw you his eyes glued to you ! Do you know how amazing you look (y/n) Harry says. Uhh thank you Harry you say, you don't look so bad yourself you say. You both smile at each other! You walk out of your apartment with Harry off to the restaurant.

     You arrive at this most beautiful romantic restaurant . Your so happy you just need a hug from Harry ! This is beautiful Harry you say . Just like you (y/n) Harry says . You smile really big. He winks at you making you blush! You get seated at your table for 2. As you sit Harry reaches for your hand while you both look at the menu . The waiter comes over he's tall and handsome . He's flirting with you saying hello miss can you be any prettier . You say thank you. Harry is very mad and says to the waiter listen this is my girl and I think you should back off! The waiter says oh I'm sorry your a very lucky guy.  Your so happy Harry is to be called yours and your happy he stuck up for you because the other guys you dated wouldn't say that to the waiter or a guy that flirted with you. You and Harry ate dinner and shared dessert . After he says (y/n) your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen . You say awe thank you and your the most caring and handsome guy ever .  You and Harry have your first kiss at the table you feel chills and tingles all over !

     You and Harry arrive back at your apartment. He walks you to the room and he kisses you again ,but this time passionately. You realize that Emma and Carly are in the hallway and you hug Harry and say your goodbyes. You arrive back in your apartment and Emma keeps asking you these questions. Finally you get a text from Harry !!

     Harry: I had a nice time tonight babe.x

     You: I had a nice time tonight too love

     Harry: shopping tomorrow? x

     You : I'd love to!

     Harry: ok I'll pick you up at 1:30 .x

     You : sounds amazing

Part 2 is coming !!!