Chapter 1

You know how best friends are suppose to stick by you no matter what, trust me it’s not always true. Then again maybe the real problem is finding out who your real friends are. Or maybe it’s making sure the ones you consider your best friends consider you their best friend. Sadly it’s never easy and the world just isn’t what it seems. The fact is life is hard and it’s no fairytale. There’s no happily ever after, no Prince Charming, no fairy godmother or fairy god parents for that matter, no happy endings. I wanna be optimistic and tell you that everything happens for a reason and that at the end of each lesson or trail (if you get what I mean) even though it may be hard you learn something from it but I don’t know that for sure.

So let me tell you what I do know. My name is Kay well at least that’s what my ‘friends’ call me; by birth my name is Amber-Kay Emerald, and welcome to my world, the real world or at least what I think about it. Now back to what I was saying before. The world isn’t all bad. There are some good moments and good people every once in a while. So life is really unpredictable, one moment it can be good then bad the next; fortunate for some and unfortunate for others. Now enough about crappy life until next time your fallen angel AKE <3 :-)

Bio class was getting to me I stopped listening after a while. Nothing Mr. Stark said made any sense. But it didn’t matter I just wanted class to be over. After this class I had lunch and me and my best friend, Taylor, needed to catch up. We aren’t in the same class anymore so my only chance was before school, lunch and after school. I figured lunch was best. I knew she would listen to me. I had been having a hard time lately and I needed to vent and she was the best person, just the right doctor to visit, just the right medicine to take; and Mr. Stark was the thin line that stood between us. The sound of the lunch bell brought me from my thoughts. Finally lunch time, I searched the lunch line areas for Taylor. After a few minutes I spotted her and walked towards her.

“Hey,” I said.

“Hey Kay,” Taylor replied.

 “I was wondering if we could have lunch together, we need to talk.” In my mind I was hoping she’d say yes and of course she did.

We agreed to meet after we both got our lunches. As soon as I got my lunch I looked around for her. Do you know how it feels to be stabbed in the back, have your heart stomped on and your hopes down? Well if you don’t then lucky you. Unfortunately for me I was about to find out. I watched her walk away and at first I thought maybe she thought I went to class, maybe she’ll come to my class. So I silently, from a distance, walked behind her. She trailed off from the direction of my class, despite that yet still I made my way up to my class believing, hoping that maybe she’d come up later. Yet I was betrayed, stabbed in the back, broken hearted. I don’t know what I wasn’t feeling; happy I found out early about real friends, angry, sad, etc. I quickly went to my class to sit and eat but I couldn’t. I got up walked to her class, cancelled our meeting and made a mental note ‘our friendship is over, this was the last straw.’ Of course I wasn’t telling Taylor that, I was silently hoping she’d realize and try to make it up to me. Who was I kidding life is no fairytale. G2G (got to go) mommy says lights out. Until next time your fallen angel AKE! <3 :-(

He walked slowly into my room, with a stupid grin on his face, and made his way on top of me. I screamed as loud as I could but no one heard me. I opened my mouth to scream again but nothing came out, his bitter hand was covering my mouth. He used his other bitter hand and slid it up my skirt. Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!! With a scream ad rapid breathing I woke up to my dark room. I ran to the wall and flipped on the light switch to see that it was just me any Julie (my teddy). My parents came rushing in (it was a big house so I didn’t expect them to come in the moment I screamed).

“Are you okay sweetheart?” mommy asked.

“I’m okay mommy just a nightmare.” I replied.

“Okay honey but try to get some sleep.” Daddy said.

“Yes daddy.” They left and as soon as they did I did what I do best, I wrote. After the incident I had a nightmare about it almost every night. Now you see why I needed to vent? This was my deepest darkest secret and NO ONE knew. I better try to get some sleep. AKE! :-(    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. SHOULD I CONTINUE?

VOTE AND COMMENT