Maneshi

It was a hot day in London. Well for everyone else. I was wearing my useful grey sweater. I was hoping that walking to the river will help me get warmed up. As usual, I was getting odd stares because of my white hair and red eyes. After a while you get use to it. Feeling the cold wind ruining the chance for my body to warm up, I quickly wrapped my hair around my neck using it as a scarf. Yeas it's that long. Finally I made it to the river.

"I shouldn't have drunken that much." I growled, exhaling hot carbon dioxide in the palm of my hands to warm them up. I started thinking about last night party. Sure it was fun, and I did drink till I passed out; which is hard for me to do.

Some douche bag putted me in the fridge and locked me up for 2 days!!! I found out who it was and why they did it. A-F***ing-dare. Of course I got my revenged and beat the sh** out of them, taking everything off their body's and threw them down town. I donated their stuff of course. I started laughing my butt of just thinking of their reactions when they woke up naked with people taking picture of them and posting it on the internet. Ah the internet, once it's there its forever. I

I sat down on the edge of bridge. Staring at the river, as it makes ripples and waves. Little tiny cute wave shows up, at times. I ended up drifting into my imagination. In my head I see tiny, little, surfer dudes, riding the waves on small little fishes; instead of using a surfboard. That would be amazing if that could really happen.

I quickly snapped out when I heard a familiar noise; it was a noise I found peaceful, or annoying. It actually really depends on my mood. The noise came from the tardis... which mean, you guess it, the doctor. Or; how I like to pronounce it, Doctah.

Who is the doctor you may ask? Well he's this crazy rare time traveler that travels around with female because he's a lonely guy being the last of his kind and all. Happened, because of the great time war between the daleks and time lords. Oh and he likes banana and bow ties. Also he saved the galaxy so many times. I really can't believe I left that part out.

I remember the first time we meet. It was the year 1865 and people thought I was an angel with demon eyes. (White hair, but red need I say more?) And there were two Aliens; they are called Tali-kos, who said that they have the greatest metal in the galaxy because of their home planet. They said they were running out materials and so they begun stealing and killing human to fertilize their soil to make more of their needed materials.

The doctor somehow made them leave saying he would reports to the higher ups. He said this and that but this sentence had them running "of course for breaking the law, they have no other choice but to blow up your planet." Oh the wonderful terrified look on their human costume faces.

But how did I time travel back in time when right now I'm in the 20 century? Kind of difficult to explain but here goes nothing. My name is Maneshi, which means copycat in Japanese (not Asian).  Reason I named myself that is because of my power. I can copycat other people's power. Yes I know it very "marysue" but you know what I love it. Yet it's not the easiest power to control, especially controlling a new power. Plus I'm not advance enough to fully use my powers.

Anyways, I touched the Doctor (which is why I know a lot) and when I found out the T.A.R.D.I.S is alive. Actually in all honesty the doctor touched me, because he loved my hair. And The T.A.R.D.I.S when I saw a police box in 1998 so I was wondering if it still works.

                            I might as well list the powers I have copied so far

• Mind reading (alien)

• Super hearing (alien)

• Time lord (doctor)

• T.A.R.D.I.S (doctor)