Popular Worthless?

I giggled loudly as I sat on Killan’s lap. His hand rested on my thigh on the bare skin there. I had on my cheerleading outfit and it suited me perfectly, I knew that. All the other guys including the girls were seated around the table with their food in front of them. I had a tiny salad in front of me; I didn’t feel like eating it anyways. French fries, pizza and hamburgers, they looked fattening and completely disgusting. I wrinkled my nose before I turned back to Killan.

‘’ so how’s the cheerleading going? You know that you have to have the most awesome number when you’re cheering for my team.’’ Killan said with a laugh, the sad part was that the boys thoughts so. For them, only the best was good enough, and I was only satisfied with my girls when we did our best, so it worked on both parts.

Trinity looked at me with a smile. ‘’ you aren’t going to eat anything?’’ she asked with a frown after she looked at my untouched salad. I shrugged. ‘’ I had a huge breakfast, and besides it will only cramp my stomach when we’re practicing afterward.’’

Cindy joined in as she hopped off Josh’s lap and sat down besides Trinity. ‘’ but you should eat something, nonetheless, otherwise you will be completely drained by the end of the day. And we have a big night tonight. The boys are playing and we must be at our best to psyche those other losers away. Seriously.’’ She said and when Josh grabbed her again she didn’t resist. She giggled and playfully pushed his shoulder.

Trinity realised that the conversation was at an end and turned to Drew. He smiled and wagged his eyebrows at her. She laughed as she massaged his shoulders, being careful to press herself against him.

‘’ hey trinity, I don’t think you can get any closer to Drew than you already are.’’ Jonathan smirked, Drew flipped him.

‘’ you’re only jealous Jonathan because you have no hot chick to care for you.’’

‘’ I don’t need to be taken care of, if I can only have a night with one, then I am set to go for the next time.’’ Jonathan shot back, Drew only shrugged.

Killan started eating his food and didn’t give me much attention, I sagged against him, but I was careful to not put my whole weight on him, taking a part of my weight with my tip toes as I pressed them against the floor.

After Killan had eaten his food he kissed me on the neck, and he whispered into my ear. ‘’ want to get out of here?’’ he asked, and I found myself nodding. Ditching school seemed like a perfect solution to my growing uneasiness. I giggled and said I would be right with him. We would take his car to his place and then he would drive me back to school so I didn’t miss cheerleading.

At the restrooms I looked into the mirror.  Black long hair and green eyes, but sometimes they turned blue. It was like my eyes couldn’t decide which colour they preferred. I applied new make-up and ruffled my hair a bit then I was ready to go.

In the car Killan couldn’t keep his hands to himself, he patted my knees and then trailed his hand upwards. I only tittered and kissed him on the cheek. It wasn’t like this was the first time, I had done this.

Killan parked his car in the drive-way; he took his seatbelt off and leaned toward me. He kissed my mouth a bit sloppy, but nice altogether. We both got a little excited and the passion rose in the car. He took of my seatbelt while he trailed kisses down my neck.

‘’ god you’re so good.’’ He muttered against my hot skin. ‘’ god, you’re hot baby.’’ Very flattering words especially breathed against my skin. I giggled as he got to my soft spot at the bend of my neck. I moaned and he pressed himself harder against me. He started rubbing our bodies together with our clothes on, it created a friction and it sent pleasure tingling in my body. He groaned and tried to make me lie more down in the seat. I stopped. ‘’ no, no get off.’’ I said while I tried to push him away with my hands on his shoulders.