The slit mouth woman

Hello there(: this is my first story and I hope it gives you a nice thrill. It's about an urban legend called the slit mouth woman and originated from Japan. But this is my version you can google the real story(: Enjoy >;)

___________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1: living in Japan

Me and my family just recently move to Japan. We know the language so it's not hard settling In. One day I went out to meet some neighbors.

"Bye mom see ya in a little.!" And kissed her and went walking.

I got to the first house by us which was a little ways away. I went up and knocked on the door.

" well hello there.!" Said a little old lady holding her cat. " um hi I just moved into the house 213 and I was just coming by to meet some neighbors.

" d-did you s-say house 2-213.?" The woman's blood rushed from her face and went pale as soon as I shook my head to her question

"Yes .. Is something wrong.?"

"Um.. No.. But please you must leave now."

" ok... Bye..." I say walking off her doorstep. As I'm walking away I hear her mumble " stupid stupid family moving into the house of evil" and she laughs and goes inside.

I return home and tell her what happened. She shrugs it off and laughs " it's probably nothing I did my research in this house don't worry" says mother in her calm gentle voice.

I got to my room and jump on my laptop and research my house 213. What I saw next made my heart skip a beat.

___________________________________________________________________

Yes yes I know short chapter. Sorry I'm busy right now ): I promise I'll update later tonight. So how you liking it so far.? Comment if you wanna tell me how you like it :)

___________________________________________________________________

Wow 7 reads in three days.? Haha thanks guys you're awesome.!! Well here's chapter two enjoy.! :)

___________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 2:

What I found out about my house was really creepy. It turns out there was a beautiful young single mother, Kuchisake Onna, with her one little boy and two girls.

She was a bad mother though. She was abusive to all her children. One day she took her two girls into the basement. Mike, the boy, heard screams and then eerie silence. He heard his mother come up the stairs slowly and she was covered in blood. He never saw his sisters again.

Mike ran away. He was able to escape his mothers trap and start a happy life in japan with his wife and little girl.

His girl got sick and in japan it's common for the sick to wear white masks over their mouth and nose to prevent getting others sick. She got made fun of by a group of girls for having to wear it.

There was a rumor going around about a woman with a slit mouth and always wore a mask to hide her slit mouth. They called the girl the slit mouth woman and laughed at her.

One day three little boys were in the park because they hear the slit mouth woman comes to that park at 5 pm . At five she was no where to be seen. The little boys laughed and began walking home. But when they turned a Corner, there she was. Standing there staring at them.

She whispered "am....I...beautiful...?" Before the boys could answer she ripped her mask off revealing her ugly slit mouth. The little boys began to run away. She ran after them and grabbed one of the boys up and took him And he was never seen again.