It's Everything About You - Harry Styles Fanfic

Hey guys this is my 2nd Fanfic and feedback is appreciated! :D

LOVE YA ALL

Rachael xox <3

"YEAH SUMMER!!!" I screamed, possibly bursting the eardrums of several of my friends and teachers. Oh well, they should be used to me by now! My last class of the year had just finished and Spanish had never seemed so boring! I was incredibly hyper - but hey, what's new! Suddenly I felt two hands around my waist and I was lifted off the ground and swung around, I didn't even have to turn around to know who it was. "Harry!!! Put me down!!! NOW!!" I screamed at him, but obviously, being Harry, he completely ignored me. Eventually he let me down and started laughing as I stumbled around trying to regain my balance. He caught me as I almost fell over (again) "Don't worry Rachael, I'll catch you" He smiled at me, his crooked smile still made me melt. 

Harry's been my best friend since we were five, we met in nursery. Harry covered me in paint, so I retaliated by pouring a bucket of water over him. We later bonded over juice and biscuits and have never looked back. Harry's been there through every new crush, every stupid boy that broke my heart and every silly fight with my other friends, I could trust him with my life.

Everyone is convinced that Harry and I are going out but we're just friends...apart from the bit were I'm totally and irrevocably in love with him and he doesn't realise. Oh well maybe it's for the best, Harry is an incurable flirt and a major player, I love him but he'd go for any girl with a pulse! He has a new girl every week - they all think that he'll change - that they're special, but he won't. 

Harry IS gorgeous..he has dark brown curly hair, which flies uncontrollably in every direction. His mesmirizing eyes are a vivid green and have a hypnotic effect on most girls, no wonder he'd never look at me.

I'm Rachael, I'm 16 and from Holmes Chapel. I have long, dark blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm pretty tall and quite slim - although I always wish I was thinner. Harry's always been there to make me feel better, he's been through the anorexia, the bulimea, the self harm - I don't know what I wuld have done without him. 

I just wish I could tell Harry how I felt but I know it would just ruin our friendship and I don't want that, he means too much to me. Maybe I should talk to someone else, maybe Tayla or Hannah or Shannon - they all know how I feel about Harry. Or Niall or Laim or Zayn or Louis, after all they're all Harry's friends and would know what to do. 

I called Tayla but she was out with Niall, Tayla and I had become friends about 2 years ago and I always talked to her when I needed help with boys and stuff! Tayla had reddish-brown hair, was about medium height and had been going out with Niall for around 3 months. They both were addicted to Nando's so it was no wonder that's where their first date was!! Niall was the wee cutie of the group being kinda small and Irish. He laughed at absolutely ANYTHING, so was always good craic.

Next I tried Hannah, who I'd known almost as long as Harry!! She had shoulder length brown hair which was kinda curly but she obsessively straightens it! She's sooo tall and has been going out with Louis for almost a year! Hannah's extremely clever so I always get her to help me with homework. Hannah wouldn't answer either so I walked over to see Louis. Louis was the funniest person I knew, but when I needed him he was there. Louis had brown hair swept into a sidefringe and bright blue eyes, thankfully he was there so I went in and sat down. "Louis I need your help." 

Thanks for reading feedback is much appreciated 

LOVEYOU

Rachael xox