Piano Story

(Chapter One) Making It Happy

    I used to play a piano like this once. Hello my name is Sam, I lived in with a beautiful family who loved me with all their hearts, my favorite things to do is read, draw, sing, dance and most of all I like to play my piano. It all started on a day that I was born, that day was May 10,1996. When my mom gave birth to me she died at the time of 3:21 in the morning and my dad left me when she passed away, now I live with my grandparents they always cheer me up when I get sad. 

One day my grandfather and I went fishing together on my 5th birthday, we laughed together when the fish that he caught escaped. When we went home together, grandpa told me to close my eyes then he led me going to the house while grandma was waiting for us, when we got home grandpa opened the door then he said to open my eyes already but when I opened them, there was a big piano, they gave it to me as their gift, I hugged them all together then thanked for the gift that they gave, "Grandma and grandpa I got a big problem." I said, "What is it darling?" grandma said, "I don't know how to play it" I cried. "It's ok we'll teach you how." grandpa said."Thank you grandma and grandpa" I cried.

I am now 10 yrs. old by the past 5 years and now I learned to play the piano already, since they taught me well from the past years. I started going to school since I was 6, a school called Ohio Ridgvelt, It was a public school, now that I am at the age of 10, I started making new friends, my old friends transferred to other country while the others transferred to other schools. At the canteen I saw two girls going towards the table that I was sitting, They greeted me and introduced themselves, The girl wearing an orange scarf said that "My name is Jade", While the other girl with a pink knitted hat which she wore said that her name was Mary. Whenever I go to school they became my new friends. Everyday in once I get bullied by other girls, They would always defend me from them.This is where this first story of mine will end first.

-Watch out for the next Chapter...:D

-Here's a thing about this story:

Friends always stick together- 

Hope ya' enjoyed...:D...