Chapter 17. Some sort of magical remedy

In the early hours of the next morning, Cody carefully peered out through the door of Laura's bed room, then he silently tiptoed out from there and headed for the couch in the living room.

Fully dressed, he lay down on it, a huge and content smile on his face. He reached for a plaid and covered himself.

After that downright furious fuck he gave to her, they'd seriously made up and made tender love to each other all through the rest of the night. He grinned as he laid there on the couch reminiscing. The need for secrecy and to be silent, as to not wake Lance and Phil,  made the whole encounter between them all the more exciting and highly arousing.

He gazed down on himself. His shirt was a complete mess. When he'd ripped it off himself, he had sent all the buttons flying, so now he needed to  really tuck it down into his pants in order to not let it open and make his chest visible. Closing his eyes he slowly came to rest with his head on the pillow. He was dead tired. . .but as content as ever. When making love to Laura, he realized he could probably keep going forever. He was amazed. With a goofy grin on his face he dozed off.

~ ~

Startled he woke as someone was poking his shoulder in a very unpleasant manner. Blinking he groggily gazed up at Lance who was hovering above him.

"Wake up man" he said harshly and poked him again, "You can't lay around here all day doing nothing."

"What?" Cody croaked out and slowly sat up, straightening his clothes. By doing so the shirt partly opened by mistake.

Lance halted and frowned.

"What happened to your shirt, man?" he asked and poked the one and only button left as he studied it intently.

Cody diverted his eyes, closing the shirt quickly over his chest.

"I don't know. . " he mumbled and raked his hand through his hair. "I have been sleeping."

Lance stared with amusement at him and chuckled.

"A hard night with good dreams?"

Cody cocked his head to the side and glanced up at Lance with a grin.

"Maybe."

"Maybe?" there was a pause," Maybe?" Lance raised his brow, giving him a skeptical look, then his face broke into a grin. "Did you forget that I told you to go easy on the couch?" he chuckled a little looking at it, "Well, I guess you did not, huh, it does not look too worn out. A gaffe like that, do things to you. Mess you up. "

Cody stood up leisurely and started folding the plaid. "What's that supposed to mean?"

As Cody was done with the plaid, Lance patted his back as they walked out into the kitchen.