Chapter One

Elsa P.O.V

Monday morning, time for work. I have to be there early today because my boss has asked me to show round the new guy. I get ready and hop into my light blue car and drive to work. The warm summer breeze runs its way through my hair, and the smell of freshly cut grass dances it's way around me.

I have to say I do like summer but winter has to be my favourite season, the cold never bothered me anyway. Most people don't like it because of the cold but I love it. The frost on the trees, the white fluffy snow sprinkling down from the sky to make snowmen and snow angles.

I remember when my sister - Anna- and I was young, we used to get up extra early when it used to snow and we spent the whole day sledging and having snow ball fights. I smile at the memory.

Finally I've arrived at work, I get out of my car and make my way to the building.

"Morning, miss Winters" Rachel, the receptionist, greets me.

"Morning Rachel, and please call me Elsa" I smile.

"Okay, Elsa. Regina, your boss, is waiting for you in your office"

"Okay, thanks" I say and head down to my office. I knock on the door and she ushers me inside.

"Morning miss Winters"

This time I don't ask her to call me by my first name because apparently it's inappropriate for you boss to call you by your first name in a work place. Trust me I've tried and asked before.

"Will you please show Mr Frost round, show him the ropes a bit?" Regina asks me.

"Sure" I say brightly, I try to be enthusiastic but come on its Monday give me a break.

"Great, I'll leave you two to it then" Regina smiles and leaves Mr Frost and I alone. I place down the folder I've been carrying on my desk. I notice a man sitting on one of the chairs in front of me. I think I must of had wide eyes when I first saw him because he smirked.

He has white hair, the colour of frost, and blue eyes like ice. His smirk makes my stomach flip over and when his gaze meets mine my feet feel like their about to give way and I'll fall over. I'm in trouble.

"Your staring" he says. His voice is deep and sorta sexy.

I clear my throat and look at the ground.

Jack's P.O.V

Elsa is starring at me, she has big bright blue eyes and long platinum blonde hair, tied back in a french braid.

"Your starring" I say, smirking.

She blushes and looks at the ground.

"So, what's your name?" She asks.

"Jack, Jack Frost" I reply.

"Nice to meet you Jack, I'm Elsa" Elsa smiles and heads to the door.

"You too" I say and shake her hand, we both blush at each others touch and immediately pull away.

"I'll show you around" Elsa says, breaking the awkward silence between us. She opens the door and I follow and she shows me round, I'm not really paying attention to the tour, my eyes are fixed on her.

"And this is your office" she says and she leads me into a room with a huge desk, and painted blue walls the colour of ice and a stack of papers.

Elsa informs me of all the lunch breaks and the meeting schedules but I cut her off.

"Does this bore you?" I dare to ask, because I don't believe that implying a job is boring, on your first day will secure you a place.

"Very, but a job is a job right?" Elsa replies.

"Right" I agree, and I honesty do because even if a job is boring I guess it keeps a roof over your head. Not that I need it, my dad owns two major successful companies. I only applied for this job because I was tired of living out of my father's hand.

Elsa smiles and tells me that if I need anything to come and find her, I nod and thank her and with that she leaves.

Elsa P.O.V

I head back to my office and sit in my chair.

"Jack Frost" I smile and blush.

A/N

Hey, so if you watch O.U.A.T (once upon a time) then you would understand about Regina being Elsa's boss. I'm a HUGE oncer by the way.
So I hope you liked the first official chapter of Jelsa One More Night. Please tell me what you thought of it in the comments
-Aspen xxx