Chapter1

Broken Hearts💔

Do people sometimes tells you to moved on on the past, The people who hurted you, the people who you loved but didn't return your feelings yes I'll tell you how did he just lefted me people taught our love was enough to forget about the past but why did it became my biggest fear.
He played MY heart one time now I'm back from France it's my turn to play his.

💔Present💔

I was in the airport yo wait for my dad to picked me up from the airport.
I was just back from my lobd tiredness flight of course he doesn't want me to be waiting for hours.
This was it my time to return to my past to my friends

My dad came running towards me and gave me the most passionate hug I had ever felt
Dad- Your back!!!
Olive- I miss you too Daddy.
Dad- I can't wait to have bonding with you.
Olive- Me too, Me too dad

3o minutes later.
We arrived.
Dad- well this is it your home.
Olive- sigh*
Dad- Do you still love him
Olive- Dad why should I love someone who tore my heart in just one click .
Dad -Oh?
Olive - I just wanna have fun since you know I'm home.
Dad- You will Honey you will.

When I entered the house my past quickly entered into my head.
I thought maybe it would be nice to play with his heart like he did on mine .
Pay back Asshole
I went straight yo bed knowing that tomorrow is the first day of school.
I was so excited to see my old friend Casey who was always been there to support me
Hope she still lives in the same house.

I was so excited to see my old friend Casey who was always been there to support me Hope she still lives in the same house

💔School Time💔

I rushed to school and went straight to the hallway.
Woah this school hasn't change much only the lockers it got silver well folks meet me now.

When I entered my first class Chemistry I remembered I was sitting with James then.
Well I'll be lucky enough if the teacher is a boy my femine wiles will probably work on him .

Miss Penelope- okay class we have a new student. Please Introduce yourself.

Olive- Hi my name is Olive Sapphire Heart.

I saw James in the corner of my eye with a girl sitting in his lap and he is looking at me wide-eyed like he was shocked to see me and then he smirk that smirk made me want to struggle him but I just need to wait for my revenge so I need to act I had amnesia to complete my plan.

Miss Penelope - You may sit with James Hot.

Now is my chance

Olive - Who is James Hot ?
I asked Like I didn't even know him.

Miss Penelope - You don't know him?

I put myself into the face that I really don't know who is he.

Olive - Should I know him?
Olive - I'm just still new maybe give me a time to memorize all your names

Miss Penelope - Oh yes sorry I forgot you have AMNESIA.

olive - Thanks for understanding
Miss Penelope - James Hot pls. Raise your right hand.
I looked at the classroom like I don't even know there names when I saw a hand raising fun fun fun

There he was my heart breaker.

Miss penelope- Take a sit there.
Olive - Yes.
As I walked into him he kept staring at me.

And I finally reached his place and sat down beside him.

Olive -Hi.

I said in the most friendly tone.

James- don't talk to me.

Oh god this is gonna be harder than I thought💔💔💔