Chapter 1

Tyler awoke to the sound of Pokemon go music blaring in his ear. He turned over to see his boyfriend Adrian sitting up in the bed rapidly turning down the volume. Adrian looked down to see that Tyler was now awake and his cheeks got slightly red. "What? I saw a squirtle yesterday." He said in his thick accent. "You are unbelieveable." Tyler snorted covering his head with an extra pillow. Neville rubbed his spare hand up and down Tyler's side which felt surprisingly good on his shirtless skin. He picked up the pillow off Tyler's head and kissed him on the cheek. "Love you." He said before getting up and putting his glasses on then leaving the room. Tyler couldn't help but smile when Adrian left.

Tyler finally got out of bed hearing Adrian cooking on the stove. Tyler stepped into the bathroom quickly fixing his messy hair putting it into a small bun. He looked at himself in the mirror at different angles making sure he looked alright. He was wearing baggy basketball shorts and a tight Tapout tee shirt.

Adrian looked up to see Tyler and smiled. "What're ya making?" Tyler said wrapping his hands around his waist. Adrian giggled and looked back down at the food. "Just some bacon and scrambled eggs." Tyler kissed his cheek. "Tell me when it's done." Tyler released his grip from Adrian's waist and sat on the couch.

Tyler turned the TV on and flipped through the channels just glancing at the names as Adrian stopped the stove and took off the food and put it on a plate. Adrian quickly split the food onto two plates and put forks on the, grabbing them both with the palm of his hand like a butler would and took one to Tyler on the couch and plopped down beside him his plate still in his hand. Tyler quickly glanced over at Adrian before picking up his fork and shoveling the eggs in his mouth. Adrian just smiled and grabbed a piece of bacon eating small pieces of it. He looked at Tyler a lot not letting him see. Adrian admired Tyler so much he couldn't help himself from looking at him. He looked at him when he wasn't trying because that's when he looked the cutest in Adrian's opinion. Adrian finished off his food a little after Tyler and Tyler waited until Adrian was done to offer to take his plate in the kitchen.

Tyler nodded and Adrian took Tyler's and his plate. He walked into the kitchen. Tyler looked back at Adrian as he walked back into the kitchen he's so cute Tyler thought to himself. When Adrian turned back to walk into the living room. Tyler got red and sank into the couch. Adrian jumped back onto the couch and cuddled up to me. Tyler smiled slightly but still blushing.

Both of Adrian's arms were wrapped around one of Tyler's as they sat on the couch for a while just watching TV. Tyler really enjoyed this kind of stuff just warm cuddles and watching TV. Tyler wasn't really much of a sex person and Adrian didn't really mind as long as Tyler would do it every once in awhile.

Adrian looked down at Tyler and smiled he looked like he was about to fall asleep. He reached the remote and turned it down for incase Tyler would be disturbed. He kissed Tyler's head "Go to sleep Tyler, I love you." Tyler smiled and buried himself into Adrian even more. "I love you-" He yawned "too." Adrian held him closer and kissed him on the head.

Adrian laid Tyler on the couch very gently propping his head up with a pillow. Adrian grabbed a small blanket and covered up Tyler. Adrian looked down at Tyler and it amazed him, he never thought he would have this. Adrian walked in the kitchen to get something to drink. He grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge and took it into the living room. He sat in a different chair than Tyler because he didn't want to wake him. Adrian scrolled through social medias checking his Dms and notifications. Adrian was the type of person who couldn't sit still he got bored easily.

Scrolling through his Instagram he heard Tyler say something. He was sleep talking. Adrian put down his phone to listen to him. "Adri-"He smiled, Tyler was dreaming about him. Adrian leaned back into his chair thinking that Tyler was done sleep talking. "No stop Adrian." He then again look down from his phone. What was he dreaming about? Adrian thought.

Adrian was sitting there checking his social media's when he heard Tyler. "Well good evening love." Adrian chuckled "Yeah, yeah but I didn't get a good nights sleep." "It looked like you did." Tyler hesitated then spoke "How would you know anyways?" Adrian started to laugh "Remember you woke up to the sounds of Pokèmon Go?" Tyler nodded his head as a response "Well I was up since three in the morning playing it." Tyler face palmed causing Adrian to laugh. "I love you so much Adrian." He went over and sat on Tyler's lap on the chair and giggled "I love you more!" The two men started to argue until Adrian broke the argument "So what did you dream about?" The room went silent.

"I didn't." Tyler nervously coughed. "Yeah, you did." Adrian said standing up facing Tyler. "Your right." Tyler sighed. "I'll tell you, but remember it was just a dream." Adrian nodded. "So you were with me at some restaurant or something and I guess we weren't dating or something. I leaned across the table and I tried to kiss you but you pushed me back and you had this really disgusted look on your face." Tyler started to talk faster. "You yelled at me then you pushed me out of the seat onto the ground, But then you pulled me up off the ground by my shirt collar and you looked like you were going to punch me th-" Adrian stopped Tyler and giggled. "Thats nothing to be worried about Tyler, it's silly." Adrian pulled his face close to Tyler kissing him. "See im not gonna hurt you." Adrian giggled before Tyler stopped him. "But he did."