I'm pregnant

UPDATED! Sorry I haven’t UPDATED sooner…. I’ve had been dealing with things I know you probly all hate me... :’( don’t let me stop you from enjoying the story tho. Ohh one more thing “Love and cherish the people you have in your life with everything you got because with a blink of an eye they could be gone forever” Story of My Life <3 (And there’s gonna be a part in the story were your gonna be like “NO FUCKEN WAY NIAM!  And there’s gonna be more WAY MORE suspense)

He leaned over to me and cupped his hand over my ear and whispered in his Charming Irish accent “Will you go out with me”? My mind then froze is this really happening no? It can’t be I must be dreaming I mean first I’m helping One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson find his gf and then I ate ---- No snap out of it I told myself as I shook my head and came out of my day dream. “No? Niall said with a frown and what looked like a tear forming in his left eye “No Niall Yes I would Love to! Really? “ Really I replied wiping the tear out of his eye and leaning in to give him a hug it was the most amazing hug I’ve ever gotten I thought to myself as we pulled away. He stretched out his hand for my hand are hands closed “Making a perfect puzzle piece” he said kissing the top of my hand and closing his eyes with a cheesy smile on his face as he leaned his head back and rested it on the seat. My mouth hung open*

Your Pov: I pulled out of the Car Garage and looked around “Where the fuck am I”? I said pulling into the road and just driving straight into the distance and everything went black (Sorry If I didn’t get that part right)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Pov: Everything went black and then I just heard the car squeak And I opened my eyes slowly and looked up I was an inch away from the car in front of me *I took a deep breath and then the car drove away I took a *deep breath* and took off.

Lisa’s Pov: My mouth hang open still looking at mine and Niall’s hands entwined together and then I began to get very sleepy, I dozed off leaning my head on Niall’s shoulder. All I could see is (Y/N) Being harmed and I’m not able to help her “(Y/N) I yelled seeing her being *beaten to the floor* “Lisa!” Babe wake up” I opened my eyes taking *deep breaths* at a time “Lisa? Are you okay babe? Liam looked at me worried leaning to look at me “Shh... Lisa it’s okay what were you dreaming of? Niall said as he pulled me closer to him “I um… was dreaming about... (Y/N)” I said trying not to cry “Lisa its okay were gonna find (Y/N) and the Basters that are hurting her” “Okay? Said Zayn “Okay I said leaning in to Niall’s Chest and closing my eyes for a quick second when the man said “We will be landing momentarily” And I sat back into my seat. “Okay so this is the plan” Liam said as we all turned his direction “Were gonna split up into groups so we have a high chance and quicker chance of finding (Y/N) How does that sound? We all looked at each other and agreed “So a group of two and one of two right? Said Harry “yep, I thought I would randomly make the groups? If that’s all right with you guys? “Umm yea sounds good... “Okay the first group will be Me, Niall and Zayn that mean Lisa you’re with Harry “Okay I said looking down looking down at Niall. After that the plane arrived in turkey we got our lounge and two rental cars were waiting outside for us “Okay now before we separate here’s a map a credit card that you could use  and each of us have our phone’s right”? We all said “Yes” Good and here’s the key to your hotel room you’ll be sharing” Niall let out a grunt “Umm Liam? Yeah Harry? “Is it okay I be with you guys and Niall be with Lisa? “Umm sure do you want that Niall? Is that even a question?” Niall said as he ran over to me “I guess this is goodbye for now?” said Zayn “Yeah?”Said Niall We all shared  hugs and got inside the car “Let’s Find her babe “ Niall said as he put the key in and started the car we saw Liam, Harry and Zayn drive away “I hope they’ll be okay? “Ohh they will they have Liam Niall said turning his head my way *I smiled at him and then he took my hand and entwined our fingers and he pulled out of the parking lot.