"Fear me"

"ZACHARY!" Me, Alice, yelled at my irresponsible brother; whom stole my phone and managed to snap it in half on 'accident' now I have to wait 3 months for a new one. The young boy known as my brother just laughed "You didn't need it, did you?" He was still laughing his big butt of. "No Zach, I didn't need my most valuable possession." I said in a caustic tone.

"It's not like I have a bestfriend, a boyfriend, and a popular Instagram page." I added, once again sarcastically.

"Sorry Hun." My mom slid on her r's "3 months of shipping for that 'important object.' " I just sighed hearing my mom. "How will I contact my beloved mother?" I cooed, questioningly "use your brothers phone, after all, he broke yours." The Lady sighed, not looking away from her book. A smile danced across my lips "Zach!" I happily called "hand your phone." I put my hand out as he walked down the stairs "wait, what?" My brother'a face instantly got darkened "you heard the girl." My mom turned a page from her book. Zach dropped his phone in my hand, reluctantly. "WELL. I'm gonna go for a walk." I smiled obviously enjoying myself. "Call ya if emergency!" And with that, the door was closed and I was gone.

When the sun left my sight, I finally enjoyed myself; treating myself with some food. Suddenly a pale man approached the sidewalk. "Tsk tsk tsk Alice out so late!" The stranger chuckled. "W-who- how do you know my name? Who in the hell are you?" I stumbled back as he began walking toward me. He ignored my questions, and slid a knife out of his pocket holding it to my neck "Alice. Go. To. Sleep!" I slapped the knife off of my as he attempted to drive it in my throat, but the knife was still in his hands. "NO FRICK NO!" I rolled, my hand slapping his leathery cheek "Nice try, princess." His knife sliced my wrists, I squeaked, attempting to scream "haha, you're so cute." He held the knife on my cheek. "STAHP!" I screamed, than sirens and voices enhanced "JEFF WE KNOW ITS YOU, SURRENDER NOW OR FACE WORSE CONSEQUENCES!" He flipped off of me; only one more word escaped his lips "soon." His creepy smirk grew as he ran off.