The Game Plan *Nicki Minaj & Drake*

Kaiyah is my naamme.

Basketball is my gamee.

Pink is the color, 

Purple is the otherr.

French Fries is my foood,

Don't worry 'bout my dude!

Hahaa, Hi! Im Kaiyah Onika Graham, the daughter of Aubrey 'Drake' Graham. I don't live with my mommy nor have seen her since I was young but her name is Onika Tanya Maraj. My dad said she went away when I was 6 goin on 7 so we moved here to Brooklyn. I want to meet her again so bad because I miss her so much. One day I will though.

There's this woman my dad is dating named Shaley. I can't stand her for nothing in the world. She makes me sick to my stomach just seeing her in my presence. She slick can't stand me but did I ever say I cared? NOPE! Just wait till I find my mama. She gone need more glue for them tracks she got.

As you can see, I got a mouth on me! Well yea because Im mixed with Canadian and Trini! Hahaaaaa. But that doesn't give me my mouth. One day when I was home with my dad's ex Mekella. She makes me sick too! She got mad because I wouldn't show her where the bathroom was and she threw a vase at my head and cracked my skull. Nearly kilt me. Ever since then I said I would never like another female rat my daddy brings in here unless its my mommy. That's when my attitude started getting worse. Only person who cares enough for my safety is my Nana Sandi. My daddy does when he wanna but more likely his ex's comes in the way.

The thing I want most is my Mother, Ms.Onika Tanya Maraj. She's the only thing I need besides my dad's love and motivation. I have a strong feeling she's gonna come back. I hope so. I miss her soooooo much. I can't wait to meet her again!

-K.O.G