The Symptoms

This is the first story of my new pair *squeel* and I HAVE to finish my other fix *cry* Anyway, so enjoy my first chapter ~

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
(No one Pov)

"Naa deku, when your quirk already manifested then let's do hero and villain game together!!"

Kacchan, deku childhood friend grin at his childhood friend

"Un!!"

Deku grin wide at Kacchan. Kacchan is the only friend that he could rely because whenever deku wanted to do something, he would failed and Kacchan was the one who helped him while everyone else will laughed and made fun of deku.

"Kacchan your quirk is really awesome!!"

"Well if you can get awesome quirk too! Just imagine your father can breath fire and your mom can control object around her. So I think your quirk is... hmm CONTROLLING FIRE!! isn't that cool?"

"Yeaaaahh he hehe!"

"Come on deku! Let's go before lunchtime or your mother will scold you again"

Kacchan grabbed hand and they went into the mountain.

Time skip

"I think you should give up, Izuku"

The doctor who examined deku told the most cruelest truth to him. He couldn't get any quirk from his mother nor his father. So how can he told Kacchan about this. He could no longer played with Kacchan especially his favorite game, Hero and Villain.

"Umm doctor.. can you explain to me why Izuku can't get quirk? I mean all of his friends at kindergarten already have quirk so why can't he? Why Izuku??"

Deku's mother already on the verge of crying. The doctor began to explain everything why deku couldn't get any quirk.

"By the way Izuku, have you ever felt lost of your appetite?"

"Umm yes.."

"Let's see.. hmm miss Midoriya, is Izuku always this skinny?"

"Now that you mention it. Izuku my dear, you eat every food at home, right?"

Deku just stayed silent. He didn't want his mother to get angry at him

"Izuku honey.. just tell me"

"Umm.. I.. I didn't eat since yesterday.."

Deku's mom gasped

"I.. I don't want you to get angry at me t-that's why I didn't tell you.."

Deku's mom immediately hug Deku and cried

"Izuku, honey, why didn't you tell me immediately? you didn't like it? I can make anything you want but please eat Izuku"

Deku just nodded and hug his mom back. The doctor coughed to get their attention.

"Right so Ms. Midoriya, I'm afraid I will scare you with my examination. Well.. Izuku has tuberculosis based on my examination"

deku's mother gasped and deku just look at them with his confused look on his face.

"N-No way doctor.. first he is quirkless and now he has tuberculosis? doctor you must be joking right?? RIGHT DOCTOR?!?!"

Deku's mom already on the verge of tears. She looked at deku and hugged him tight. The doctor didn't say anything else because this two information already made deku's mom shocked so he just tapped on her shoulder.

"Ms. Midoriya, I will help you with all my might. We can still save him from tuberculosis!"

"Really doctor??"

"Yes. I will give you some antibiotic that can help cure the tuberculosis but remember Ms. Midoriya. You have to get Izuku controlled every 3 months to know how he is doing and he has to eat his antibiotics, ok?"

"Ok doctor! thank you so much!!!"

The doctor smiled at them and give deku candy to made him happier. When they arrived at home, deku just stayed silent. His mother wanted to cheer him up so she take deku to watch his favourite super hero, All Might. At first deku was happy but then he remembered what his doctor said to him.

"Mom.. He saves everyone with a smile no matter what trouble they're in.. he's such a cool hero... C-can i.. be a hero too?"

Watching deku like this really hurt deku's mom. She immediately hugged deku and cried because she couldn't hold it anymore.

"I'm sorry Izuku! I'm sorry!! I'm Sorry!!"

Deku cried because she saw his mother cried and hugged her back.

"It's ok Izuku! It's ok!! I'm here and I will always support you! You can be a great hero Izuku!! You'll always be my hero no matter what!! You can become a hero, Izuku!!"

deku gasped and looked at her

"Really mom??"

"Yes honey now don't cry anymore ok? you have to be a strong person because a hero is a strong person"

"Un!!"

Deku's mom smiled at her son and patted his head

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Yaaaay ~ End of chapter one ~ hope you like it ~