Intentional But Unbelievable

Alex's POV

_____

How dare he? Just fucking sit there like nothing happened, like nothing was wrong. As if he hadn't just crushed a piece of my world.

As if he knew I was talking about him, he looked up at me, his dark brown eyes flashing.

"You look lost." He spoke, his words held an air of cocky to them. "Did you lose something?" I huffed.

"Fuck you." I growled and turned on my heel and stormed away from him.

____

It'd been about a week since I'd talked to Jack. I didn't quite grasp why people loved him so fucking much. He was a huge dick, and didn't ever seem to be kind or think of anything other than sex. We'd met through a friend, and I'd regretted meeting the dark-haired guy since. The first questioned he'd asked me being why were my pants so fucking tight.

But no matter who I tried to talk to, I always got the same response about him "Give it time, you'll like him."

No, I would not give it time, because Jack Barakat didn't deserve my time whatsoever. I had become that-weird-kid with-the-slight-accent-that-listened-to-those-weird-bands. I was a plauge, and the only way anyone would come near me was if Jack approved. Of course, I wouldn't care if he did or not, but it was starting to get lonely being by myself all the time.

Music was my portal into the life of the sociable. I could close my eyes and pretend I was wherever the lyrics took me. But my parents were concerned for me and kept asking if I had anywhere at all to be. Which...since I had no one, I never had anywhere to be. Except that one Friday night. The one night that put me on the radar...for all the wrong reasons.

___

A/N: So, how is everyone? Haha, I hope you like the story so far, sorry this is short, it's an intro into the story, expect longer updates and such!