A LOVE LIKE WAR

After the shock from Ronnie's little outburst i spent the rest of my day on the bus with Kaylee. Coffee, sweatpants and xbox was a pretty good plan it seemed. Instead of being unsociable i invited over Amore and Alyssa to get to know them a little better.

"So Em fill us in, what the fuck went on this morning with you and Ronnie?"

"I-I uhh i just don't know what got in to him to be honest, usually things don't bother him i mean it was my best friends birthday what else was i supposed to do?"

"He looked really fucking scary dude you should talk to him," sighed Kaylee.

"I would but i don't know where he went. I feel so bad now," my face fell and Amore loosely hugged my shoulders.

"Hey shh," she said soothingly, "its gonna be okay the guy loves you remember!"

"I guess so... Thanks guys i don't know where i would be without you!" I smiled at my friends before standing up and walking towards the fridge. Comfort eating seemed like a good idea at that moment in time.

Today, luckily i wasn't required to work so i had time to just relax myself and calm down after what happened with Ronnie. Then the thought suddenly occurred to me, it was my birthday in two days! I considered pointing this fact out but then decided against it not wanting to sound all self centred!

Alex's POV

"So wait we need cups, alcohol, pizza, plates, banners..."

"AND PARTY HATS! We cant forget the party hats!" It was the day after probably one of the weirdest drunken days of my life and i was luckily spending it party planning with some hot skunk haired dude i get to call my boyfriend.

"Finneeee and party hats! God dude Ronnie is gonna kill us if we go over budget on this he was very specific!" I said adding yet another one of Jack's 'fun party essentials' to the list.

"Chill everything will be fine! Quit frowning too you're gonna get stress lines!" I playfully stuck my tongue out at Jack and reached for my phone from a near by table.

"I'm gonna call Ronnie now and check out the timing arrangements, can i trust you to behave yourself alone for 5 minutes!?!?"

"Yes mommmm!"

"Okay dude never call me mom again. I'm your boyfriend. That shits just creepy."

Jack giggled and i stepped out of the bus and dialled Ronnie's number. First try, the phone just rings out so i try again and on about the sixth ring a flustered sounding Ronnie finally answers the phone.

"Uhh Alex uhh hey dude..." In the background i could hear what sounded like a crowded bar from the echo of voices and loud music in the background.

"Hey dude sorry uhh is this a bad time?" I asked awkwardly. In the background i suddenly heard a female voice.

"Who is it babe??? Stop taking calls on our date!" Said the woman. Babe??? Date??? Something wasn't right here...

"No one!" Ronnie quickly replied to the voice, "uhh kinda i'll call you back k?"

"Okay uhh bye!" I hung up the phone and stood for a second thinking. Something wasn't right here. The woman in the car. The woman in the background. The sudden 'disappearing' acts. He couldn't though... He wouldn't... Would he?

I had to talk to Jack. Sprinted back on the bus to find Jack sprawled out across the couch.

"Dude take your hands out of your pants thats my job!" Jack looked up at me and smirked.

"What did Ronnie say?" Jack asked.

"Uhh uhh well i think something is wrong..." Jack suddenly sat up and pulled me down to the couch next to him looking concerned.

"What is it Lex?"

"Its Ronnie. Remember when we saw him getting into that car the other day with the woman?"

"Yes that was suspicious... What about it?"

"Well i just called Ronnie and when he picked up he sounded like he was in a club or something and then there was this voice, it was a woman and she said something about a date and called Ronnie babe..."

"Wowww dude thats not right! Do you think that maybe he's..."

"Cheating? I don't know. Would he really do that to someone as sweet as Em? Oh god i don't know what to do Jack help!" I sunk down and buried my face in Jacks shoulder. He stroked my hair gently.

"Shhh Al its gonna be okay its not your fault. I think maybe we should just look in to this more first. Lets not jump to any conclusions too quickly!" I lifted my head and kissed Jacks cheek.

"If you say so... So where do we start?"

Emily's POV

It wasn't until about 11 o'clock that night that Ronnie emerged through the door after the bands set that night.

"Where the hell were you! Don't just kick off and storm off like that!" I stood up and shouted at him as he came in. The rest of the band glanced at each other concerned.

"Look, babe, calm down okay. I'm sorry for earlier, I was stressed out!"

"So what every time your stressed you can just take it out on me now!!!"

"Em please calm down I'm sorry okay it wont happen again I promise!" His eyes looked sad and guilty. Fuck i was bad at holding grudges.

"Im going to bed okay I just ugh we'll talk in the morning okay." I grabbed my phone and walked to the back of the bus to try and sleep away this oh so fucking 'stressful' day.

********************************

Hey guys! Long time no see oops...

Like i always say im sorry im lazy and busy blah blah blah next time i'll try to update quicker but for now im sorry this is kinda short but its too hot in here and my hands hurt from typing some massive geography essay.

If you enjoy this story please please fan me and vote and comment!

Kik me if you have any ideas or just wanna talk- emilyinreverse

Byeeee

Emily xoxoxo