LAUGHS

"Hey Beth, wake up!" Bethany's mom happily shouted into her room. Bethany's eyes opened slowly as she realized what day it was. "It's the first day of school!" she yelled again from down the hall. Bethany's eyes widened as she got out of bed in hurry. She got in her clothes, did her hair, did her makeup and ran down the stairs. She struggled to find her shoes before running out the door. "Bye mom!" she shouted while getting in her car. She backed out of the driveway and drove to school. She arrived at school, and walked in the door quickly to make sure she wasn't late. She went to her locker and grabbed what she needed for math, which was her first period class. She took out her school map not knowing where to go, and was a little lost. On her way to her class She ran into some girls Sarah, Ella and Renee. She was fooled by them when they asked for her number thinking it could get her a fresh kick to the year. New friends she thought, not quite... The school day went by as normal, the day ended and she drove home. On her way home she decided to stop at A bakery and grab a bite, in the drive thru received a text. "Hey bitch what's up lost again? hahahah" She thought to herself if they were just messing with her or not... "what are you doing now looking for directions" She sent again. She was a little upset now. She just let it roll off her shoulder and tried to find some new friends. The next day she woke up pretty early because she had an assignment due for social studies that day. She got up and did her normal routine she does for morning and then got to work. For her project she had to write about herself and she just went on and on about herself. She drove to school after she finished her project and went straight to class. She got to social studies and got out her project. She asked if she could go first because she felt she did a good job. As she was presenting the girls were just laughing. Bethany just ignored them... for now. As the days went on it started getting worse calling Bethany a bunch of rude names and she started to feel like a nothing. She went through school as if she didn't belong, feeling hated and feeling worthless but things of course got worse. It's about a week later and things are bad. Renee has physically pushed, punched and tripped Bethany. She doesn't want to tell her mom, afraid she will take things into her hands. She ends up telling her only friend Tyler, who gives Bethany a video camera that she can attach to her shirt. "No one ever ever notice it's on you they will think it's a pin" He said. She agreed to use the camera just in case it got worse. She went to bed and hoped everything would go as planned. She woke up the next morning seeing her phone flooded with texts and messages from Renne and Ella, And from a friend Olivia "have you seen clicky?? check now!!!" Bethany was a little too tired to understand what was happening she ignored the text, and got on with her morning. She got to school and people only laughed at her... everybody. The halls flooded with laughter as she walked by, head down.