Joey and Shane together forever Fanfic

"Joey's POV"

I was over at Meghan's house and we were playing HungerCraft. I kept getting distracted my mind kept drifting of to Shane. "Joey!! You aren't playing as well as usual, what wrong?" Meghan asked worriedly. "Oh, it's nothing." I lied. All I could think of was Shane. Perfect, beautiful Shane. "What's wrong with me? Why couldn't I of been a normal kid growing up? Out of everyone, I had to be the gay one? Why not Shane? He would do well he's amazing." I kept thinking to myself. "Joey? Joey!" Meghan yelled. "What? Oh sorry. I was uhh, thinking of... Um." I got cut off. "It's fine Joey, you can tell me thought." She said softly. "I know, it's just. Well, you wouldn't understand!" I snapped. "Ok, I'm sorry'" Meghan snapped back. "I love Shane!" I scream at her "I love him! I'm gay!" I continue screaming. "Oh! I'm sorry! I shouldn't have asked.." She said while in shock. "It's fine, I'm sorry Meghan. I overreacted." I ran outside and quickly got into my car. "Joey? Where are you going?" She asked worriedly. "I'm sorry Meghan, it's just, that's a big secret and you're the only one who knows. I have to go anyways, I'll call you tomorrow?" I said. "Sure! We could go on a hike?" She asked politely. "Definitely!" I say cheerfully. I wave at her and get into my car. I pull out my camera and start vlogging. "Hey everyone! It's joey! So me and Meghan have just made another episode of HungerCraft!! It will probably be up tomorrow! And I might try to make another video with Shane! I'll see you guys tomorrow! May the odds be ever in your favor goooooooooodbye!

"Shane's POV"

*vlogging*

"Hey what's up you guys!" *time skips* "I love you guys! See you later! Mwah!" *ends vlog* "What should I do now?" I ask myself. "I should call joey, I haven't seen him a while we should make a video! *dialling* (J=Joey S=Shane) J: hello? S: Hey Joey! It's Shane! J: Oh hey shane! What's up? S: I was wondering if you wanted to make a video tomorrow? J: Yeah Sure! What time? S: uhh, be over around 1? J: yeah sure! See you then. Bye. S: Bye! See you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! Authors note over here! This is chapter 1!

I'll tre to post as much as possible but it might be hard

Because I have school so sorry! I hope you enjoyed it

Don't forget to vote and follow me! Peace out! Byeeee!