Coffee Shop (LuYoon Fan-fic)

3rd Person

A few years ago...

Luhan was still a baby at this time. Her mom went to a fortune teller by herself and asked about her future. The fortune teller says good things and before Luhan's mom left, the fortune teller told Luhan's mom that Luhan will fall in love when he is at his 10th grade, Luhan's crush will be a girl who works in a coffee shop and will be Luhan's classmate. Luhan's mom said ok but she really didn't believe in it. When they were outside Luhan's mom saw a smoke and that smoke came from their house. Luhan's mom dropped her groceries and ran to their house. Luhan's mom saw the fire at their house and the firefighters were there. The firefighters kept washing off the water but what they didn't know is that Luhan and her older sister is still in the house. Luhan's mom shouts Luhan and her sister's name and comes in the house, fighting the fire. The firefighters told Luhan's mom not to go inside but Luhan's mom did. The firefighters follows but didn't see Luhan's mom anymore, they only saw Luhan and his sister who are crying. The other firefighters carries Luhan and his sister out of the house and the other ones were still searching for Luhan's mom but still Luhan's mom was nowhere to be found.

After the fire...

Luhan and his sister was bought to the hospital because Luhan's right foot and his older sister's left foot burned. Good thing that it's only their foot that is burnt.

After a few days...

Luhan and her older is now good to go but Luhan and her sister  dosen't have anyone to be with anymore. The doctors decided to let them stay until they have grown-up.

Present...

Luhan is now leaving by himself in an apartment. Luhan is now very mature because he is already used on taking care of his self. Luhan goes to school by walking.

At the street...

Luhan saw a new coffee shop that has opened just today so he decided to visit that coffee shop before going home from school.

At school...

Luhan goes in with his friends. Luhan is one of those people who bully their classmates but on his other side Luhan is really kind, cool and serious.

Inside the classroom...

Luhan sits at the last row and at the side of the window. The teacher comes in with a new classmate. The teacher greets everyone and so did the students. Luhan was just looking at the window and wondering how his mom looks like. Luhan's face is really serious that he didn't even hear the name of their new classmate and didn't know that their new classmate is just sitting beside him. Luhan didn't even see her once. Luhan's friends Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun and Kai tried to tell Luhan that they have a new person to bully but Luhan didn't mind.

After a few hours...

All of the classes are finished and it is now 3:00 PM. Luhan goes out with his friends. Sehun, Baekhyun and Kai went to the park. Chanyeol and Luhan are going to the restroom. While walking Chanyeol asked Luhan about something.

"Luhan, why aren't you talking to us a while ago?" Chanyeol asked

"Nothing." Luhan answered

"That Im Yoona girl looks kinda nice but I know it's gonna be fun when we're going to bully her." Chanyeol said

"Who is Im Yoona?" Luhan asked

"Our new classmate! Your seatmate!" Chanyeol said

"Oh, I didn't know I was sitting beside her and I didn't even see her yet." Luhan said