chapter TWO ~ Babysitting Time with Fletcher

A/N: HOLLA! Hey FOLIVERS / FOLIVE SHIPPERS! Hope you liked the first Chapter of this fanfic. This is obviously the SECOND CHAPTER and PART 2 of what was leaving you hanging. LOL. So enjoy reading it and I'm sorry for any typos x)

Last time, Olive told Fletcher to meet her at IHOW at exactly three pm. Then they'll both go straight to her aunt's house to babysit her three annoying cousins. Olive waited inside IHOW. IHOW's theme for now is a camp theme. Olive is sitting on an old wooden chair and table while eating fries which she ordered. After 30 minutes, Fletcher finally showed up.

"You finally decided to show up! Where were you?" Olive asked furiously.

"I was trying to paint Principle Skidmore. She told me too. She told me she'd pay me, but then she didn't like the painting, so here I am now." Fletcher answered.

"Why didn't she like it? Was it that bad?" Olive added.

Fletcher showed the painting which was only on a piece of paper. Skidmore is painted as she is now.

"That looks exactly like her. Why would she- Oh. She doesn't want to accept the fact that she looks so old" Olive said while trying hard not to laugh.

"Why can't people just accept the fact that they look old? Well you know. Not like us cause we're still at our teens. And plus I will never look old. Cause this face is all natural" Fletcher said.

"Pfft! The only thing natural about you is your instinct to stalk Chyna around wherever she goes to at school"

Fletcher chuckles. "Hey!"

"Why can't you get over Chyna? I mean, she rejected you already. You are on the friend-zone and you still want her to be yours."

"I still have that feeling that she will be mine"

"I doubt that" Olive murmured. "Well c'mon. Let's go! My aunt is late for her something. I actually have no idea where she's going, but I know it's important"

Olive paid for the fries the she ordered and left a tip. A dollar tip. After that both Fletcher and Olive left and went straight ahead to her aunt's house. It took them ten minutes to get there. They actually just walked.

When they finally reached the house it was actually nice. Olive rang the doorbell then her aunt came to open the door. They entered the house and it's surprisingly clean. Olive was expecting that her little cousin brats will ruin the whole house. But there was no mess. No broken glass. well at least not yet. Olive has that feeling that those three brats are good to their mother but not to her and Fletcher when their mom will leave them alone with them.

Olive's aunt said her goodbyes to her children and then to Olive and wished her best of luck. When her aunt left it was quiet at first but then after exchanging looks, her cousins went all wild and crazy. They ran around the house almost broke every vase. Luckily Olive and Fletcher was there to catch all the vase that was falling down.

"Okay. Okay you little brats! You want to play a game?" Olive asked while seriously panting. Her cousins stopped. "What kind of game are we talking about?" One of them asked. "Oh it's a very fun game. It's called—" Fletcher cut her off. "Arts and crafts game!" Fletcher then added. "We have to discuss this privately" one of the kids said. They huddled up and kept whispering and mumbled up some words that Olive and Fletcher can barely hear. After that they all got awat from the hudle. "Okay. We will play this sort of game even though it sounds lame and it sounds like it's for nursery kids. But we'll try. If this game fails though, you'll pay." One of them explained. "Okay then. Fletcher here will teach you how to play that game." Olive said as she pulls Fletcher. "What? Why me?" he asked as he whispered it in Olive's ear. "First of all it is your idea and second you're the only art prodigy that can teach these little brats. Just stall them for an hour while I'll prepare some snacks for all of us to eat" she whispered back. "How can you cook? You don't even know how to." he asked. "I read some of the cook books. Surely I remember almost all of the recipes." she answered. "Oh that's fine by me" he replied.