Chapter Eight

• Dedicated to Dedicated to all who believe love is out there...

Fan-Vote-Comment-Read 

PS I HAVE NOT EDITED THIS CHAPTER OR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING. IT IS FROM WHEN I WAS A 12 YEAR OLD AND A LOT OF THE PLOT AND CHARACTER'S NAMES WERE CHANGED SO PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN UPDATED VERSION MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT PLS AND THX

"So, what's the big deal about this prophecy?" I asked, doubtful. That was such a horrible prophecy, so full of bad and terrible things to get one good thing.

"This prophecy states part of the identity of tho person responsible for the vampire's downfall. The more they learned about who would destroy all they have worked up for, the easier it is to destroy the person who ruin it all for them." he saad, looking at me thoughtfully, "I heard they have found the girl who will destroy it all and locked her away in the dungeon." I gasped, my thoughts going directly to Seana. They would not think of her right? She's just a Seer! But they don't even know that know that... I gasped again, as I realized that I had not been careful enough around Julius. He knew Seana could cut him off, I had not fooled him, and he must have thought that while I was doing things... she had been doing them instead.

"Oh no... this is all my fault," I felt a terrible wave of guilt wash over me and it began pulling me out, apart, out away from myself. I felt a strange strain of friction on my muscles and skin as I saw a golden hazy form of my body slide out. I looked down, amazed that I could see myself. I looked down at my hand and waved it in front of my face, it was solid, unlike in the movies where they always say it was transparent like a ghost. Waiit... I'm a ghost!

What the Hell?

I tried to look around, but everything was getting fuzzy and I began to loose my control of my golden body.  I was being dragged back into my body, feeling as if my skin were being stretched to fit my soul back in. At least I think that's what my golden form was, my soul. I opened my real physical eyes to see Sylvia, staring at me with her wise blue eyes. astonished and surprised that she was so close, I sat up fast, and bonked my head right off hers.

"Ouch!" We yelled together as we both rubbed our heads at the same time, and had the same goofy grin on both of our faces. The same goofy grin everyone has after they do something stupid like bonking heads.

"I see you're feeling better," I grunted, still smiling as I rubbed my head. She nodded, smiling fully now too. We stared at eachother for a split second trying to regain our composure before bursting into little four year old giggles. We saw Jallison try to repress himself from laughing along with us, which only made us laugh even harder. I punched him playfully in the shoulder and gasped for breath.

"You can...HAHAHAHA... laugh at us...HAHAHA... ya'know,*gasp* it's... HAHAHAHAHA... pretty funny." He then did, letting out of his surpressed mouth huge belly laughs. Once he was done and catching his breath, he stood, watching Sylvia and I lean on eachother for support as we gasped for breath in between gigles, trying to become serious once again. At our attempt of seriousness, Jallison let out the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. He laughed, or let out a low, breathy chuckle, that caused my eyes to instantly close. I swayed to the sound, feeling it soak all the way ot my golden person, making her light up with happines.

"Whoa, Salz... you're glowing." I heard Seana whisper to me. I opened my eyes to see my skin letting out a light golden glow. My eyes connected with Jallison's, and he gave me a look that nobody had ever given to me before. It wasn't the "hey I want to steal all of your money and reputation" kind of look that I was used to. It was one of... respect and yearning.

This day just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

"It was brighter before," Sylvia said as looked at Jallison, then back at me, then back at him again. Her head whipping around so fast her beautiful hair rippled into a circle around her face. Then she gasped and grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom, interupting my stare session with Jallison. She shut the door and whipped around yet again, to look at me.