Everything has changed.

I started riding when I was 7, I love it. It links me to nature and all that Inbetween, I dream of having a pony. That's all that's ever on my mind. I love horses. Little did I know what was to happen in the next 3 years of my life.

November 2010

School.

Great.

Mondays.

That's what's on my mind Facebook. I hate school, I hate everything about it, the teachers, the people, the bullying. The anti mobile phone policy. Everything.

It's 6:40 in the morning, I am attempting to get ready for school. The wish washy weather of Cornwall drains my senses even more. All that's keeping me going is my riding lesson this afternoon, I am meeting my .grandmother and I am so looking forward to her watching me ride. She is my idol. I love my gran more than anyone in the world. I worship her.

I drag myself out of bed, I yawn and stretch and try to wake myself up. I hear my mother yelling at me to get a wiggle on. She's always on at me, I can't do anything right.

"LOUISE, get off your arse and get dressed, walk the dog, make your breakfast."

Yup, she's on one today....

I just do what I am told and wiggle out off bed and slip into my uniform and rush off to do my chores, still anxious about the school day ahead.

I jet off to school as soon as I can to get the day in action, the quicker I do this the more quicker I can ride and see my granny!

At 8:00 I arrive at school at Penrice Academy. Eww I hate it.

I pass numerous people, they all look how I feel on this mean Monday morning. The bell goes, everyone slopes off to their form rooms for registration. Wow. The days really starting, I take a deep breath and dive back into school life.

I walk into my form room and there they are. My "friends" that new girl Lauren has moved into our form. She's such a bitch. We adopted her into out friendship group when she was being bullied. She's alright with everynone else. She hates me. Granny says she's jealous. Other girls in our form like kala, jed and Leanne call her horse face because she's fugly.

I think it's an insult to horses to be honest.

I had been friends with Sam and Holly for ages, since primary school. Lauren seems to have taken my place, so now I am a bit of a loner.

I just bring in my horsey magazines and read them instead. It's quite fun actually being alone, you can get more done. Especially in class.

Second bell rings. The school day begins.

The home time bell goes. I was in science, on the way to the exit of school, he passes me, Bailey. He's amazing. He's actually perfect. He's like the Troy Bolton in high school musical. He's just wow. I don't even think he knows my name, I am a nobody. He's somebody..

I dash to the school gates. I wait for my gran, I can see her and her distinctive wave. I giggle as run up to the car and jump in and give her a hug.

We hope to costa coffee for a bit before my lesson and she tells me about her day and asks me about mine. My granny understands me.

We go to my riding lesson and I pay my money and get changed. I am so excited.

I get told I am riding my favourite pony sprite and it makes e my day even better. Sprite really lives up to his name. He is a bit of a handful but I love him.

My instructor introduces herself to my gran and smiles deeply, Toni and my gran were getting on great, I put my foot in the rusty stirrup irons and jump aboard. Toni does up my girth and the stirrups are adjusted. Off I go.

My gran seems pretty impressed so far. Every time I cross down the centre line in the school she looks at me and grins. Sprite is extra fizzy today, I have to keep him calm by squeezing my legs around his pot belly stomach to keep myself in control. Towards the end of the lesson we do some cross poles, this was my first ever time jumping, I was so excited but mega nervous too, mainly about impressing the by standing people waiting for there lessons after mine.

I look at the jump nervously. I kick sprite on into a trot and do the previous poles as a warm up, I squeeze my legs to get sprite into a steady canter and pop, I'm over! I was so proud and my gran was grinning in pride.

Toni looked well chuffed. "I think your ready to move to the next class, it will change days, It's just as fun and you get a whole hour riding!"

I was so proud, before I left I saw my gran having a really deep conversation with Toni? I looked on trying to lip read, my gran caught a glimpse of this s d turned her back so I couldn't see. I was well annoyed.

All the same I gave sprite a huge cuddle and a carrot for a treat. He deserved it.

Everything changed from this day forward.

The rest of the week was a drag, all I dreamt about was horses and horses and more horses. The only other thing on my mind was how to get away from the bully Lauren.

I had drama this lesson. I had to always work with her. She is horrible

As usual. She tries to embarrass me and talk about me behind my back. Holly is just as bad. She slags off my dad because she dosnt get a lift home from school. I know. Pathetic right?