A New Beginning

Z College was pretty small, with only 97 students it could get a little boring. "Settle down class, settle down!" King Kai  yelled. "I need to be payed more for this" he muttered. Slowly his students got quiet.

Yamcha was throwing notes at krillin who completely ignored him,Bulma was fawning over Yamcha,Chichi was drawing, Vegeta was staring out the window at the light empty sky and the others were listening to the blue haired comedian.

"Today we are getting a new student." he announced.This got Yamcha's attention.
"Is it a boy or a girl" Yamcha blurted out. "That's none of your concern!" King Kai yelled at Yamcha.
________________________________
Goku flew through the sky at full speed trying her best to hurry to Z college. 'I knew I shouldn't have stopped for breakfast!' she thought.

As she was approaching she landed straight in front of the building and rushed inside, running straight down the halls. Looking at each door for the right number, she wasn't that good with numbers, but she was told the teacher had blue hair and a funny looking hat with black antennas.
________________________________
After King Kai insulted Yamcha about not raising his hand the door flew open slamming into the wall, making a very alerting noise.

There stood at the door was a teenage girl with jet black hair, big black and grey eyes, rosy plump lips and long eyelashes. She was wearing the school uniform which consisted of black flats, high thigh socks, a short orange skirt, a dress shirt and had her straight silky shoulder length hair down to her shoulders. The clothes fit her body perfectly, as they hugged her hourglass figure.

Most boys stared at her like she was an angel.  Some girls however looked at her with admiration or envy.

Vegeta turned his gaze towards her and like every other boy he was interested. Vegeta and Yamcha were the only two boys in the school that had fan girls and expected this new person would probably throw herself at one of them.

Vegeta was known to be really rich and rumors said he had to be a prince, he could cast you in an enchantment if you even stared into his black mesmerizing eyes. But something about her made Vegeta suspicious.

Yamcha thought she was just another fangirl that would want his compassion, everyone knew Yamcha was popular, he was the bad boy who had really good money too. 

King Kai put everyone out of their little trance by allowing Goku to choose a seat anywhere she'd like. Most people offered her a seat but she politely refused and chose to sit in between Bulma and Chichi. Both of them shook her hand and nicely greeted her.
________________________________
That after noon they escorted Goku to the girls corridor and made arrangements for her to stay with them. "You sure you don't need help unpacking?!" Bulma asked concerned. "I'm sure Bulma" Goku said with a big grin. "You guys go get lunch! I'll be fine". "Ok..... Ja ne!" They hollered from down the corridor.Goku hurried unpacking to get food and then hurried to the lunch room.

Goku entered the room quietly trying not to disturb anyone but that failed miserably when half the room stopped and examined her every move. She stood in the lunch line, got her food and sat down next to her new friends. They were smiling and laughing, but were suddenly interrupted by a certain spiky haired prince and a bad boy. "Hey, may we sit here" Yamcha asked. "Sure!!!!" Bulma answered for everyone.

"Nice to meet you I'm Goku!" Goku exclaimed with a bright smile. Yamcha was suprised, her voice was silky and smooth. It was very comforting and made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up."Hey I'm Yamcha and this is Vegeta", Vegeta smirked and Goku flashed them a grin as the lunch bell rang.
________________________________
After more classes the day ended and Goku got ready for the sport she signed up for, "whatch'ya doin" Bulma asked. "Oh! Getting ready for martial arts!" She smiled. "WHAT?! Bulma looked nervous. "But fighting is for boys..." she said as if it was the most disgusting thing in the world. After the long discussion about fighting she decided to help her out.

"well, that's social suicide...but you might as well look stylish doing it!"

When Goku was ready, she was wearing a royal blue colored sports bra under a orange fighting gi and dark blue combat boots. She was also wearing blue wrist bands and a blue belt. Bulma didnt like the gi so she adjusted it by cutting around the waist, making it a two piece. "Thanks Bulma!"She said and left. After she got away from Bulma she rocketed into the sky, flying as fast as she could towards Kame House Martial Arts,(KHMA).
________________________________
Vegeta and Yamcha were beating everyone in the room one at a time, knocking them out or rather getting them out of the boundaries of the mat. Vegeta was The top of the class, with Yamcha being second  but nowhere close to the Vegeta. As Vegeta knocked a guy unconscious Goku walked into the room. Vegeta nearly choked on his water and Yamcha stood like a dear in headlights when they saw her. 'woah,what's the matter with them?!' She thought obliviously. There was another guy in the back of the room, he was rarely noticed.

"May I fight?" Goku asked. After the turtle hermit nodded his head she stepped on the platform.Goku was against Vegeta and she made the first move, she made a punch for his face and he deflected with his palm. They started throwing a barrage of punches and kicks at each other. Master Roshi was the sensei of the building, as he was watching the fight he had a peculiar glint behind his glasses.

Goku was pretty good at keeping up with Vegeta but lost her concentration for a split second. Vegeta got really suprised when he punched Goku. For sure she was going to fall off mat but something caught her. A tail, brown and fuzzy was extended and pushed her back up. The only people who weren't so caught up in the fight to notice the tail were Roshi and Yamcha.

Though, being the clumsy person she is, she slipped and fell on Vegeta. "Congrats Geta!" Forgetting she was on top of him. 'Was that a tail?!' He thought still oblivious that she fell on him.Vegeta looked down. A light tint of pink made its way onto his cheeks as he was looking into her eyes filled with innocence. Goku was sprawled out on Vegeta, their faces inches apart. Vegeta could've sworn he felt her warm breath lingering on his lips. "Geta?!" Goku's voice said distant.

Reality soon came back to Vegeta when Yamcha took Goku off of him. "Earth to Vegeta!" Yamcha practically yelled.Vegeta heard Yamcha perfectly well but was still a little confused as to why he had that reaction.
________________________________
In the boys corridor at college Vegeta lie awake in his bed thinking about how Goku had a tail.
Vegeta had a tail too... He just hid it by rapping it around his waist, making it look like a belt. 'Could she be, a saiyan?!'
________________________________
A/N:Hey guys ramirjc5088 here, this is my first fanfic so tell me what you think so far! This is chapter one and i hope to continue the story. Now that I got the first day out of the way, from now on the story's gonna get a lot more interesting! At first I wanted to write this story as a femgoku X Vegeta but I want you guys to vote to see who she ends up with. All I need is for you to type the name of the person you want her to end up with, I will count up the names after we have enough. You could chose any person from db or dbz, even if their not in my fanfic yet. The cover is a picture by WhysoGurin on deviantart, I suggest you go check their work out. If you have any questions I'll be glad to answer you, farewell!