Chapter 5

************ 3 Months later ***************

                Holly and Ethan had gotten married within two weeks, after her little declaration in front of her parents. It was quite strange, because her usually protective parents hadn't said a single word against her decision. Her father was proudly flaunting his Son-in-Law in business parties and what not. Where as her mom and her aunt were all gaga on him. They said, quote- Holly, you are lucky ! He is a charming gentleman. If we had such men in our time we wouldn't have married our husbands..

           Oh! He is charming alright... And mom what you said, doesn't even make sense.... Holly thought sarcastically.

                    "Holly, Where's my tie ?", Holly groaned out loud. This guy was worst than a kid. He can't find a bloody tie that was kept right in front of him on the bed !

             Holly stomped up to their room. Yup, they share a bed. After that one night of their naughty escapade after the club, it had become frequent. They were like rabbits during mating season. Once they start it was hard to stop. Which resulted in, Ethan putting Holly on house arrest. No work for her. She can do whatever she liked at home. All this because she fainted once, just once during the office hours. That again, was his fault for keeping her up all night. And over that she felt dizzy and nauseous a lot these days.

        Well, you know where the symptoms lead...

             Holly knew that she was pregnant. She came to know that two days ago, and was yet to tell Ethan. But she was scared. Not because he might not want it or anything. It was because he would put her into bed rest and that was a torture for her. She was a restless person. She couldn't sit at one place for a longer period of time, even if her lifw depended on it. Even in the office she take tours of floors and all the departments when she got bored.

                 As much as she hated Ethan for being over caring, it was kind of cute to watch him throw a hissy fit for her. It made her feel wanted and special. Holly let out a long dramatic sigh.

                "Holly, Where are my socks ?", Ethan called out again. "In the dustbin !". Holly was now irritated. "In the dustbin ?", came Ethan's amused voice from the hallway. "Jesus Christ ! Ethan they are right in your hands !", she snapped at him. Realization dawned upon him and his delicious lips formed into a 'O' shape.

          That is sooo cute....

          Shut up ! That guy is far from cute...

          "Uh... Holly ?", Ethan quietly gestured towards his tie and giving her a pleading look. Turns out he doesn't know how to tie a tie ! Who would have thought, that the Billionaire play-boy boss was like a toddler.

                       Ethan gave Holly a chaste peck on her lips and hurried towards his car. Holly ran behind him carefully, trying not to trip and fall. "Umm.... Ethan could you come a little early today ? I have a small surprise for you ?", It came out more like a question. "Is everything alright, Holly ?", he asked eyeing her skeptically. "Yes, absolutely.", she replied too quickly. He just gave her a curt nod and turned around. "Oh! And...never mind.." Ethan sighed, gesturing her to continue. "Could you please bring chocolate ice-cream please ?". A small smile lit up his face and he gave a nod of agreement and left. Something seemed Off about him.