I Think I'm Falling For You (Dakota Chapman Love Story)

A/N: Wow!!! I'm the first to make a Dakota story, this is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to make a Dakota story because I'm in love with Dakota Chapman!

Hi, my name is Kaidance. I don't have a last name because I never heard it. Come to think of it, I never heard my first name either. I guess I came up with Kaidance.

Anyways, I don't live with my mom and whatever guy she's with now because when I was four years old, she and the guy she was with at the time tried to kill me, for no reason. She would always get drunk and high and would always let the man she was with beat the hell out of me. One time, when I was two, the man she was with beat me so bad that I had to go to the hospital and stay for a week. Normally I hate the hospital and never want to go but that time I did and wanted to stay forever. She told the doctors that I fell down two flight of stairs. I was too young to know that the ones you love, can be cruel in so many ways. Ever since I left her, I've been on my own. I would let people help me out but never let them take me home. I got myself everything I needed; school, clothes and food all by myself.

I turned into a major badass. When I was 10, I got with the wrong crowd. I started smoking and drinking and not caring about anything. One night, when I was 13, this couple found me and took me in. I was high at the time they took me in. The next day, I woke up and I was wondering why I was here and they said they wanted to give me a good home. Well not really. One day, when I was 14, the man had a warrant out for his arrest and Dog the bounty hunter and his crew were coming for him. He said that it was all my fault that their coming for him. If he never missed court, did drugs, and threaten Baby Lyssa saying he would kill her if he has to stop doing drugs while he's on bond, then Dog and his crew would never be coming for him. I told him that he should of never missed court, did drugs on his bond and threaten a bounty hunter. I guess he didn't like my comeback because he grabbed me by my hair from behind and dropped me to my knees and started pounding on my abdomen. I hollered out in pain with every hard hit he made. After about 20 hard hits, he let me go and I dropped to the floor.

I heard car doors shut and a man said "Surround the house." I guess the man heard it too because he looked out the window and looked worried (the couple never told me their names...at all). It brought a smile to my face knowing that I was going to be saved for a year's worth of abuse. "Open the door, Kendrick. We have a warrant out for your arrest." I heard Dog say and the man looked so scared that he looked like he was going to pee his pants. He walked back over to me and grabbed my hair again, this time with more force. "You say one word and I will kill you." he said through clench teeth. I nodded trying not to show weakness.

He pulled me up to my feet and basically dragged me to the door. He put his back against the door and Dog yelled for him to open the door. "Back away from the door and I will come out." he yelled back. I could hear them back away from the door and go down the wooden steps. He opened the door and dragged me out first then came out. "LET HER GO!!" they all kept yelling at different times. They had, what I have been hearing them say on their TV show, mace guns pointed at us. "NO!" he yelled back and then pulled out a pocket knife and placed it on my throat. The blade was at least 8 inches long.

"LET ME GO!" I yelled and he hit me hard in the head with the blade's handle. I stumbled a little and held the spot where he hit me at. I turned around and he punched me in the jaw then pushed me off the porch. I hit my head hard on the concrete. After that, I was unconscious.

I woke up in the hospital and my head was throbbing. "Hey, how you feeling?" asked the nurse. "My head is throbbing...badly." I said rubbing my head. "What happened?" "You were unconscious." said a voice next to me. I looked and it was Leland with Beth sitting next to him. "You hit your head hard on the concrete." he went on. "We arrest your dad and your mom. Don't worry they will be out of prison in a few years." Beth said with a nice, sweet tone. "There not my parents. I ran away from my mom when I was four...and my dad...he died in a car crash that my mother planed. I would do anything to have him here." I said and they were shocked. They couldn't say anything. "Can I go now?" I asked the nurse. "I'm afraid not. You don't have any one to take care of you." she said and I shook my head not wanting to hear that. "She can come home with me." Beth said and I shook my head no. "You have way to much to take care of already, you don't need another one." I said being honest and she nodded.

"Then she can come home with me." Leland said and I didn't have anything to say. I looked at the nurse and she was thinking hard. "I don't see why not. And will you be her caretaker?" she asked and I looked at him and he nodded. "Well I guess you can go now." she said and left. Leland and Beth got up and I swung my legs off the bed to realize something. "Where's Arabella?" I asked them. "Is that who the little tiger cub is?" Leland asked. "Yes. But not just any tiger cub...a Siberian Tiger cub, who is the only family I have." I said getting off the hospital bed. "She's at my house, playing with the kids. How old is she?" Beth asked. "3 weeks old. I give her tiger formula. And that thing is hard to make. You have to have the right ingredients or else she won't eat it." I said and walked out the room. Leland and Beth followed not far behind me. We walked through the parking lot and I started to feel dizzy. "Whoa, what a minute." I said trying to catch my balance. "You alright?" Beth asked and I nodded. We got to the car and Beth helped me inside. We drove to Dog and Beth's house and when I walked in the front door, the kids were playing with Arabella. I walked into their kitchen and started making her formula. It surprised me at how they had all the ingredients. When I was done, I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. "You guys want to feed her?" I asked the kids and they nodded excitedly. "Take turns." I said and gave them the bottle. Cecily went first, she put a little towel under Arabella's mouth and fed her. Then she gave her to Bonnie Jo. After she was done, she gave her to Gary Boy. I would have fed her myself but my head was still throbbing.

An hour went by and Leland and I went to his house. It didn't look bad on the in or outside. He gave me Tylenol and a glass of water. I took the pill and drunk the whole glass of water. After that I went to the guess room with Arabella asleep in my arms. I pulled the covers up and laid down and laid Arabella next to me. I pulled the covers over us and went to sleep.