Evil naruto life 1

One little kid named naruto was at a village gate. He was 6 years old and people fear him for a unknown reason.One day he just disappearded and wasn't seen for 10 years.After the 10 years passed he was know as the blood flash.

He came back to konoha and was higher than a s-class ninja.This the story of a person that is stronger than the 10 tails.

N: Why is their no one that gets me up to my one percent of power after the tailed beast.

Ky: I know what you mean kid. It's really boring.

N: Come on kyuubi let's go killing!

Ky: Yeah let's go killing I am tired as hell.

N: (sense a person near) [kyuubi you sense that]

Ky: [yeah I do]

N: Who ever you are get out of there or die!

UV: Your good! I have been order to kill you.

N: You should say your name first!

UV: My name is kakashi hatake the copy ninja.

N: First of all to make me use 0.1 percent of my power you need the five great nations.Do you think you can put me to sweet or do you think you can scrach me!

K: Well when you put it that way than maybe not.

N: Now be a good person and tell Danzon that I will kill him!

K: yes sir [I don't want to make him angry]

N:[Fool doesn't know i can read minds]

Ky: [I know kid I know]

TIME SKIP

N: (killing the akatsuki) man kyuubi can't I get a better opponent one day.