Me and sugar

Am I the only girl who will like, kill someone for a Klondike bar? If you are like me than you LOVE sugar! Not like "Yeah I love sugar!" But like "CHOCOLATE IS THE ONLY THING THAT EVER UNDERSTOOD ME!!!!!!" I shouldn't be ALLOWED to have chocolate...(My grandma once gave me some as a baby and I ended up in the hospital!) Chocolate will be the death of me!! (According to Playbuzz.com!) But it's not JUST chocolate it's lollipops, soda, marshmallows, and a LOT more!! And before you guys say, "Oh my gosh Lauren you must be SOO fat!!" Let me stop you right there! I work out honey! And I am not allowed to eat these things that often. But if I am at a party and they have unhealthy foods because let's be honest here! What kind of person has blueberries instead of sugar at a party??!! That is child abuse! I swear if you text me saying that you are going to have kale instead of Doritos..Honey I ain't coming!!! But anyway, if I am at a party and they have unhealthy food there then I will eat, eat, AANNDD....
Then, I will find a nice bush (or rude person) to throw up on! Well that is all for today guys! I will try to post at least once a day or so? This is my first story so I hope that you like it! Please comment on what you favorite unhealthy food is! Lauren out!!🍕🍔🍟🍗🍖🍝🍛🍤🍱🍣🍥🍥🍚🍜🍲🍢🍡🍳🍞🍩🍮🍦🍨🍧🎂🍰🍪🍫🍬🍭