Ultimate Despair. - Chapter 1

I turned on my computer, watching the screen slowly boot up like always. It was a dreary day in November, and I was completly bored.

The log in screen slowly appeared, and I signed in using my STARll account.

The first thing I went to check was my Facebook. I opened up Google Chrome and typed in Facebook into the search bar, causing my computer to freeze. "Old piece of shit", I murmur under my breath.

When my old piece computer finally decides to load, I log into my Facebook page. A few minutes pass and my page stares me into the eyes. My brown hair, glasses, and hot pink lipstick all reminding me of how horrible I look. My eyes quickly veer off to my friend requests tab which seems to be going wild with anticipation. 

"Wow, thats odd, I have a friend request from someone named Noah?" I say visiting his Facebook. There is no pictures of himself, and only girls are his friends. Curious, I look at all of the girls pages to see if he can be trusted, but wow, its odd, none of the girls have been active in over 5 months. "Odd." You say with a sigh, then click the accept button.

 The second I click accept a chat box pops up.

Noah : 10:00 A.M.

"Hey, I have seen your pics, and I must say you're a beautiful young girl, mind telling me what state you live in sweetie?"

Hannah : 10:01 A.M.

"I'm not supposed to talk to strangers, though, I'm flattered you like my pictures. I am refraining from telling you any personal information. Lay off."

My Facebook chat goes blank for over an hour, during this time you mindlessly surf over your Deviantart looking for any new watchers and any good art. You finally hear the ping meaning you have gotten a message, and I bet I know who.

Noah : 11:01 A.M.

"Listen, I'm not here to hurt you, I was asking a simple question. What a dumb bitch you are. Have you never heard of manners you fucking cunt. I try to be nice to you and all of the others, and they're rude back. I'm tired of their shit. Fine, don't tell me. Don't be surprised if someone shows up at your door tonight."