That's the power of love

The McFly twins, Marty and Maddie decided to pay a quick visit to their friend, Doc Brown before they went to school.

Marty opened the door and called out, "Hey Doc?" He put the key he used to unlock the door under the welcome mat and stepped inside with Maddie. "Doc? Hello? Anybody home? Einstein come here, boy." Marty whistled but no dog came. They saw Einstein's bowl, which was full of dog food and some of it had overflown out of the bowl.

"Oh, god. That is disgusting. Where the heck are they?" Maddie asked. The twins pushed their skateboards out of the way. Marty took out his guitar, hooked up to the huge amplifier, and turned it up all the way.

"Maybe it's not such a good idea to turn it up so loud." Maddie said.

"Don't worry, it'll be fine." Marty replied, putting on his shades. Maddie stepped aside and covered her ears. Martys raised his guitar pick and strummed the guitar. But as soon as he did, he got sent flying backwards into a shelf filled with random things.

Marty pushed off the papers that had fallen on him, took off his shades, and said, "Rock and Roll."

"I told you it was a bad idea. " Maddie reminded her brother, who simply rolled his eyes.

The telephone started ringing and Marty quickly got up and answered it, "Yo."

"Marty, is that you?" Doc Brown asked over the phone.

"Yeah, where are you?" Marty asked.

"Thank god I found you. Can you and Maddie meet me at Twin Pines Mall tonight at 1:15? I've made a major breakthrough and I need your assistances."

"Wait, 1:15 in the morning?"

"Yeah."

"Doc, where have you been all week?" Maddie asked, coming over so she could hear the conversation.

"Working."

"Is Einstein with you?" Maddie asked.

"Yeah, he's right here.

"Uh, Doc, you left your equipment on all week." Marty said.

"My equipment? Oh, that reminds me, you better not hook up to the amplifier. There's a slight possibility of overload." Maddie tried her best not to laugh.

"I'll keep that in mind." Marty said, acting like nothing happened.

"Good. Remember, Twin Pines Mall 1:15 AM." Simultaneously, every clock in the room went off and there were a lot of clocks.

"Are those my clocks I hear?"

"Yeah. It's, uh, 8 o'clock." Marty replied.

"My experiment worked. They're all exactly 25 minutes slow."

"Wait, so it's actually 8:25?" Maddie asked.

"Precisely."

"Damn! We're late for school!" The twins both exclaimed as Marty hung up the telephone. They pulled out their skateboards and went out the door. They put on their headphones and starting riding their boards. To get to school faster, they held on to the backs of cars (it was trick they learned). They arrived at the front of Hill Valley High School and picked up their boards. They were about to enter the school but Marty's girlfriend, Jennifer Parker came out and stopped them.

"Guys, don't go this way, Strickland's looking for you. If you're caught it'll be four tardies in a row." Jennifer said, leading the twins to the back entrance of the school.

***

"All right, I think we've save." Jennifer said and twins walked into the hallway with her.

"You know, it wasn't our fault this time. Doc set all his clocks 25 minutes slow." Marty explained. A hand then grabbed Marty's shoulder.