Unforgettable

Unforgettable.

(Rhy's P.O.V)

Our palms met and my fingers twined with hers. "It's ok Kate, your going to be fine" I whispered so quietly i wasnt sure she could here me. But then a ghost of a smile appeared across her face, and she lifted our hands and kissed them weekley."I love you Rhys" she breathed and then sighed. I lifted our hands and kissed them too. "I love you Kate" She sighed again and whispered softly "Music to my ears" and I smiled with her. Then she spoke again in a tired strained voice. "So I was wrong"

"What about?"

"My motto... Life sucks and then you die." She paused and then continued, "Life sucks, you meet the one" She looked into my eyes when she said "the one" then closed them again softly "... life dont suck so bad, and then you die" I stared at her; a wave of pain hit me. "Your not going to die Kate, do you hear me? I wont let you!" She kissed my hand again then opened her eyes. "You need to move on, you will move on, when im gone you'll find her"

"Who?" I asked

"Her, the one who youll love, who youll marry and be happy with. You and her will lead the life we were meant to lead"

"NO!" I screamed, "We will live that life, because your going to be fine! Kate, your going to live!" She sighed againand and stroked my cheek. "Goodbye, my love, goodbye my Rhys..." Waves of pain rolled down me as I felt her hand go cold under mine. "No" I whispered "Kate?, please don't leave me!" I screamed "KATE!" I screamed her name and tried to shake her awake. She didn't move, her eyelids stayed closed and her lips purple. "NO! NO!, KATE!" I sobbed silently, "I love you, my one love" I hugged her close, and then carried her to her house. I left her on the doorstep, knocked on the door and ran. I ran not caring about people noticing my inhuman speed untill I reached river. I sat there crying and screaming her name. Her parents would find her, and would blame me. And it was my fault. She would of kept telling me it wasn't, but I knew it was...

The only bad thing about Kate, was that she never truly understood the danger of being in love with a vampire...

(Third person P.O.V)

Kates lifeless body lay limp on her doorstep. They were going to leave her life behind, move on, theyd live together for eternity. Shed become one of them, just like Rhys. She loved him so much, he tried all he could to save her, too keep her safe. But the truth always was, that she was just a human. The vampires stepped on her like humans on ants, she was never safe no matter how much she felt it along side Rhys. That was the night he was going to change her. But everything wen wrong, and now, well, we can all see whats happened...

"Kate?! KATE!? KATE! JHON CALL AN AMBULANCE!" Kates mother screamed into the house as she ran too her dead daughters side. "Kate? Kate sweetie please say something? Please Kate! Please! No! NO!" Her mother screamed into her daughters hair as she cradeled her like a baby. "No, No, No!" Kates father ran to her side as he called for an ambulance screaming the whole way...

(Kate's P.O.V)

My eyes were shut and all I could see was darkness. No light? Ok, that means im not dieing. Right? Oh god, whos screaming? Mum? Mum!? I tried to make my mouth mood to tell her everythings fine. But wheres Rhys!? Oh no, earlier, I blacked out. He must of thought I was dead! Oh god, No! Where is he! He's gone! He cant be! No! I'll never find him if he gets too far! I need to get up! I need to get up!!! I motioned for my brain to send messages to my legs. But they wouldnt move, MOVE DAMMIT! I need to find Rhys, no no no no no no no! Whats happening! A swirl of colours flashebegan flashing infront of my eyelids, i screamed at my self to open my eyes, but the light was blinding, it enufled me in my own mind. Rhys! His beutiful pale face flashed in front of me, makeing the blinding lights look dull against his beuty. Those eyes, the ones I saw in all my dreams, those beutiful emerald green eyes shinning brightly to match his smile. The deliquite wide smile, beutiful and welcoming, the smile that he said would always belong too me...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okayyyy, I hope you liked it!!! =D