The First Kiss

"Your a no one, get it, that's all you'll ever be." Emilia pushes me up against the wall and struts past me. I slide down onto the floor and begin to cry. I cant take it anymore. The abuse, the name calling, everything. I just want to disapear. Suddenly My best friend Vincent walks over and pulls me into a hug. I let everything out. Soaking up his black v-neck.

"Its alright Batuel, It'll be better, I promise." He whispers into my ear. I wrap my arms around him and bury my face in his neck.

"No, its not. She is just going to keep on abusing me until High School is over." I move and walk away from him. I need to be alone. Finally i arrive to the only place where I could be alone.  I never showed anyone this place. The Old Dance studio that was knocked down 5 years ago. I've been coming here for a while now, to clear my mind from the regular torture Emilia would give me.

I sigh and walk up to the stereo I had set up. Dancing always made me think better. I decided to try something new and mixture of ballet and pop. I loved it, and I always use it in solo performance. The song "We'll Be A Dream" by We The Kings ft. Demi Lavato, one of my favorite songs. I start doing my own moves when I felt a pair of hands on my left leg helping me lift it up. I jump and turn to see the one and only Vincent, He slowly pulls away and comes closer.

"I'm sorry." I tell him, "about earlier." I back up into the wall. He comes even closer until I could feel his breath on my cheek.

"Its fine." He whispers into my ear. The song was on MAX so the music filled the whole room. I could feel Vinny's chest against mine. I look up to see him starring back at me. His eyes searched my face anxiously. Constantly stopping at my lips. His hands slowly run up my waist, stopping at my neck, hesitating only for a second, before cupping my face with his hands.

"Your everything I wanted, Your perfect for me, I've wanted to be with you since we became freinds." His head presses against mine and lightly pecks my lip.

"Your," he does it again, "My," and another time, "Everything." I groan and shut him up by smashing my lips against his. I smile with satisfaction as he moves his lips against mine. By now the song had ended and it was silent. Kissing him was everything I'd ever wanted. I stop and lead him to the coach and sat down. He chuckled and bent down to meet my lips.  He hovers ontop of me for a moment before slipping his hands under my shirt, exploring my body.  I moan in delight as he slips his hands under my bra. I slip my hand under his shirt and outline his abbs, going down to his V-lines