Chapter 1

Love Torn In Two

Chapter 1

Song of Chapter- Before The Worst- The Script (8)

Before the worst, before we mend,

Before our hearts decide that it's time to love again,

Before too late, before too long,

Let's try to take it back,

Before it all went wrong ♥

------------------------------

I gulped as we got out the car. Stefan gave me a reasurring smile as he got our stuff out the boot of the car. I took a deep breath and took my suitcase. I looked up at the boarding house and smiled. I had missed this place. Stefan took my hand and we walked up to the porch. He opened the door and we went inside. As soon as I was inside, I saw a blur head towards me and hit me. I jumped out of my skin and almost screamed. I didn't when I saw it was just Skye. She wrapped me up in a tight hug and pulled back beaming.

"Evie!"

"Skye!" I said happily. She looked down at my stomach and dissapointment hit her eyes. "What?"

"There's no bump." She said sadly. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"It's only been a few weeks Skye, I won't have a bump that quickly."

"Oh." She pouted. I laughed again and pulled her into another hug. Over her shoulder, I saw Damon come down the stairs. He smiled when he saw me and I smiled back. I pulled away from Skye to go over to him and hug him aswell. He squeezed me back and I smiled. I pulled back to see his face and then remembered something.

"What is it I heard about you and Skye?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"No 'Hey Damon, I've missed you'?" He smirked. I pulled away from him and crossed my arms.He sighed. "Fine, Me and Elena broke up because I had feelings for Skye." He admitted, shrugging. I looked over at Skye who had just hugged Stefan and she blushed. "So, no bump yet?" Damon said, changing the subject.

"Do you two know nothing about pregnancy? You don't have a bump after only a few weeks!" I sighed exasperated.

They all chuckled and I felt Stefans arm around my waist from behind. I leaned back into his chest and Skye smiled. "So in a month or two?" Skye asked.

I groaned. "You're so obsessed!"

She laughed and then shrugged. "So, do you guys want a girl or a boy?" She said as we left our stuff in the hall and moved into the living room. We all sat down and I looked at Stefan.

"We really don't mind, we never thought this would be possible so we really don't mind as long as it's healthy." Stefan said softly. I leaned into his side and he draped his arm around my shoulder.

"But you want a girl so it could be daddys little girl but you want a boy so you can teach him football." I accused playfully.

"Exactly, so I don't mind."

"And I could teach him how to pick up girls when he's older." Damon smirked.

"No, you will not!" I said quickly. "If it's a girl though, I doubt Stefan would let her date."

"No way in hell!" He said seriously. I laughed at his protectiveness as did Skye.

"Calm down Stef, anyway, don't we have something to ask Damon and Skye?" I urged. Stefan frowned for a second then his eyes flashed rememberance. A smile crept onto his face and he turned to Damon and Skye.

"We would like you two to be the godparents to our baby." Stefan said. Skye squealed, jumped up and squeezed me tightly.

"Oh my god! Thank you, thank you, thnak you!" She gushed. I could barely breathe, she was hugging me so tightly!

"Skye...can't...breath." I gasped. She instantly pulled away and gave me an apologetic smile.

"Sorry!" She said quickly before she hugged Stefan. I looked over at Damon who had been quiet throughout Skyes outburst and he was smirking at his girlfriends behaviour.

"So, what do you say Damon?" I asked.

"Duh, yeah." He said. I grinned and Skye sat down next to him again. I got up and looked at Damon.

"I'm gonna go start unpacking, Damon, can I talk to you privately please?" I said. Damon nodded and got up. Skye and Stefan exchanged confused looks but didn't say anything. Damon and I walked into the hall and he helped me take the suitcases to mine and Stefans room. As soon as I put the stuff down, I turned to him.

"Okay, I need to ask you something and I need you to tell me the truth." I said seriously.

"O..kaay?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

"Do you have real feelings for Skye? You aren't just using her?"

"No! I care about her...I love her." He admitted and I smiled.

"So, you promise me you won't hurt her?"

"I promise." He said sincerely.

"Good." I said before I unzipped my suitcase.

"So, I see you and Stefan worked things out, I was worried when you called me."

I nodded. "Yeah, like you said; he just needed time to come around."

"I'll leave you to unpack." He said before dissapearing.  A few seconds later, Stefan came in with his suitcase. He put it on the bed and started unpacking.

"What did you and Damon talk about?" He asked when we were both halfway through.

"Skye." I said simply.

Stefan raised an eyebrow but I ignored him. "Skye?"

"Yup." I said popping the 'p'. He sighed and let it go. I put the last bit of clothing away and stood infront of Stefan. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him tenderly. I leaned my forehead against his and his arms made their way to my waist.

"I love you, so much." I whispered against his lips.

"I love you too, and our baby." He smiled softly. I kissed him again before leaning my head in the crook of his neck. Perfect happiness.

-------------------------------

I'M BACK!! OOOOSH! So, what did you guys think? Just to break it in. I'll upload Staked really soon, I promise! Just had a massive writers block for both stories. Also, if anyone wants too, feel free to make a better cover because this one at the moment is cr*p. :S

LoveForeverAndAlways

LaurenSalvatore

XOXOXOXOXOXOX