The Blood Lust (boyxboy)

The Blood Lust- Chapter 1

The day began as any other normal fall day. The leaves were changing colors, it began to get cooler, and last but definatly not least becoming a full fledged vampire. Yes you heard me right, vampire, I was to take upon myself the burdens of become a member of my families flock. That included 1.finding a mate 2.drinking human blood (preferably my mates) and 3.turning my mate. I really didn't want to have to force something like this upon someone but rules are rules.

It's a Monday so i decided to get ready to go to school. Yeah even vampires have to go to school.

I took a quick shower and then pulled on my jeans and a plain blue t-shirt. I heard my phone ring and saw it was Jenna, so i answered it. "Hello?" I asked her "Hey dick, I'm outside." Ugh i hate when she calls me that. "ok be there in a sec." I grabbed my phone and my bag then left my room. "Do you want anything to eat Chris?"asked my mother. "no thanks." I replied. When i got in Jennas car she was blasting Breaking Benjamin, which was like my most favorite band ever. The car ride was mostly just singing the songs, other than that it was silent. As we got out we had to head our separate ways. Until 4th period my love i yelled to her." I bid you farewell!" She yells back. On my way to class i happened to see the hottest guy in school ever. (yeah big deal I'm a gay vampire. Haven't you seen Twilight?) His name is Jake Ryder. His baby blue eyes sparkle in the sun, he has the most perfect tan ever, and not to mention his abs. "Hey Chris. (omg he knew my name) Can i ask you something?" He asked in his sweet soft voice "You already did." I joked. "Just kidding ask me anything." I told him "Do you think you could help me study for math finals?" Of course i would that ment i got to spend time with him "Sure when do you want to study?"" Would this whole month be good?" Wow this whole month? "Not doing so good?""no not really." "sure I'd love to."

And with that the first chapter is over. So vote comment do anything just let me know!!!!!!!!!!!! Btw i am gay myself and to bad I'm taken